Do people still play online?

#1toddx77Posted 8/23/2010 8:04:06 PM

This sounds stupid I know but is there still a big online community? I know gamespot said people still play on that chart thing they have but when I tried looking for a game by hitting all game modes it keeps saying there are no games. I went to search and some games came up but why is it that when I hit search for all games nothing comes up? Also this too is going to sound stupid, but I have the steam version so can I only play online with other steam version or is it all bc2 for pcs?

#2metroidtamerPosted 8/23/2010 8:25:59 PM
all pc players. check your filters. also, what did you click on? servers on the bottom right, which is actually a sort of history and favorites list, or multiplayer on the top banner, then browse?

VERY ACTIVE.
---
DEM DAMN MUDKIPS! EATIN MA CROPS!
PSN: AEGISXIII
#3483paulPosted 8/23/2010 8:51:22 PM

Ya there are tons of people playing online. Make sure you have ranked and punkbuster selected when you search. You shouldn't have any problems finding a game.

#4thebigdoubleuPosted 8/24/2010 4:54:30 PM
Sounds like you have a problem with your connection. The online community for this game is great - even many full servers at late night.
---
Build three farms and a barracks.
#5Angel_GPosted 8/24/2010 6:52:04 PM
would you happen to have Kaspersky antivirus?
---
lol, I'm a toaster.
#6toddx77(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2010 9:50:50 PM

Angel_G posted...
would you happen to have Kaspersky antivirus?
---
lol, I'm a toaster.

yes lol could that be the problem?

#7OffensiveNamesPosted 8/26/2010 10:36:08 AM
I happen to have the same problem rarely, my solution would be to frequently change the server browser filters. My other problem with this game is that my stats don't get recorded after I play on a regular server and I have to play on a hardcore server in order to get my stats recorded.
#8Angel_GPosted 9/6/2010 7:29:22 PM
I know this is an old Topic, but Todd if you are still having problems they can be easily fixed by using a different database for Kaspersky. I also have kaspersky, and yeah, its the problem.
---
lol, I'm a toaster.