Cheat-O-Meter!

#1BeeneBoyPosted 8/31/2011 9:26:30 AM
Hey I ran across this little device in which Im sure it has been posted here before but I did not see any recent threads on it. Seems like a nice little device to give you a better idea if they are a cheater. Do realize though that it will not be 100% accurate but it gives you a generally idea if they are getting crazy ammound of headshots per kill etc. Heck even look up yourself! I have been banned from a few servers for *hacks* and Im only a 5.5% on the meter.

Im not one to call hacks at the first sign of me dien too many times from the same guy but I did suspect someone earlier as they just seemed to know where I was all the time and I seemed to die very fast although he wasnt gettign uber k/d. Was avg aroudn a 5.0 every game. Looked him up and I seen why i was dien so fast he was at 80% with his headshot kill ratio being around 70% on all guns. He was 88.5% overall on the cheat-o-meter and has been banned from all servers that rely on that device. It might be possible to get that legit but he seemed questionable as like I said this meter doesnt seem to be 100% accurate.

So you see someone you think hacks check them out before to give you a better idea so you do look like a fool by calling hacks so early like I see many do. Cheers

Here is the link to mine. Just type in a new name up top and search away!

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/html/cheat-analysis.php?p=howamiplayin
#2Gater29Posted 8/31/2011 10:27:51 AM

Interesting tool. How long does someone have to play before it can give them a rating? My level 50 soldier Knightraven shows up, but my level 26 Blood Fetcher apparently hasn't played long enough (~26 hours).

#3bikeblasterPosted 8/31/2011 7:51:27 PM
3 kdr and high score per minute? crazy..
---
look i have a sig
#4KegmiesterPosted 9/1/2011 2:29:23 PM
damn. Just put my settings in and i'm proud to announce that i'm clean. 0.1% out of 99%

its incredable to notice that 61% of my kills is made a recon. Which isn't surprising considering all the plat weapons was on a the recon class.
---
error: no errors found
#5MajikHaatPosted 9/1/2011 4:33:34 PM
0.1%, I'm a little insulted actually. On the other hand, checking Ravic's stats is quite amusing. While the percentage isn't high enough, it still thinks some of the stats are cheated. I can't say I'd actually trust this thing unless it's painfully obvious.
#6bikeblasterPosted 9/1/2011 4:45:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Shadowstride000Posted 9/1/2011 8:50:38 PM
Seems like all it's good for is looking up accuracy and headshot %. And unless those are INSANELY high, there's really no good way to tell, unless like Majik said, it's extremely obvious already. It even rates a high headshot rate with BOLT SNIPERS as "cheating"....lol. Can't count on high w/l stat either since it's usually just team stacking/switching or game hopping and not cheating.
---
BC2 Stats
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/pc/Nomad%20XII/
#8Tyrannus5930Posted 9/2/2011 9:52:50 AM
Shadowstride000 posted...
Seems like all it's good for is looking up accuracy and headshot %. And unless those are INSANELY high, there's really no good way to tell, unless like Majik said, it's extremely obvious already. It even rates a high headshot rate with BOLT SNIPERS as "cheating"....lol. Can't count on high w/l stat either since it's usually just team stacking/switching or game hopping and not cheating.

Still have a very strong feeling you cheat.

Take that as a compliment.

In fact, I hunted down your stats page on the BF3 board just to search it on this tool.
---
Core i7 950 @ 4.0ghz | 6GB DDR3 1600 | 560 GTX Ti 1GB x2 SLI | ASUS X58 Sabertooth
http://g.bfbcs.com/963/pc_Tyrannus3453.png
#9KegmiesterPosted 9/2/2011 2:19:15 PM
MajikHaat posted...
0.1%, I'm a little insulted actually. On the other hand, checking Ravic's stats is quite amusing. While the percentage isn't high enough, it still thinks some of the stats are cheated. I can't say I'd actually trust this thing unless it's painfully obvious.

I suppose its like the anti bacterial adverts. You can guarantee that your product kills 99.9% of germs. But you can't 100% unless there was some doubt or a new germ surfaced and when you promised you could kill it and it fails, you get sued.

you could say that he play isn't a cheater, but he could be bending rules or exploting game bugs like quick shotgun reload or something. Thus not playing entirely fair.
---
error: no errors found
#10ZyamamanPosted 9/3/2011 7:32:34 PM

What do you guys think about this one:

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/html/cheat-analysis.php?p=DARK+ELDAR

Ridiculous headshot/kill ratio, but low overall accuracy - what does that mean?