Is this still going to be released on PC?

#1l_brigham00Posted 7/13/2010 6:30:14 PM

n/t

#2kougajinPosted 7/17/2010 2:09:25 AM
Yes it will, not sure if it's gonna be released this year though.
---
Loss means change
#3frogloePosted 7/20/2010 5:44:07 PM
EA keeps promising it but there's no being sure. If it will be released tho, it'll be the latest port I've ever known.
#4Agent_StarFirePosted 7/25/2010 6:13:07 PM

Probably but i really dont get the point the community that still wants this game to happen on pc is just way to small almost everyone else has gotten it for 360 and ps3 and its not really been the biggest hit and trust me it gets boring VERY fast and feels very little like a true battlefield game to me so dont get your hopes set to high if i were you i would just get bad company 2 or if you want a true battlefield game get battlefield 2.

#5TromeritusPosted 8/10/2010 7:10:56 PM
It's pretty mind-boggling, really. It's downloadable--those games flourish on the PC. The scorned hardcore BF fans aren't the only audience available. Looks like a damn fun small-scale game.

---
[ www.freerice.com ]Every correct answer donates 10 grains of rice to UN World Food Programme.
NP: Torchlight, Team Fortress 2
#6HenryVemPosted 8/11/2010 4:11:19 AM

I have found evidence that the game is going to be released! I was surfing around on gamersgate (not meaninig to spam), and saw that Battlefield 1943 was going to be released September 1st in the US and September 5th in the UK!

Perfect release date for me, as it comes only a few weeks after my new PC arrives.

HenryVem