Combat Unplayable

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Combat is completely unplayable, there is some sort of major lag that destroys any combat in the game.
I've tried every setting I can think of, no luck. :-(
2 years ago#2
doing ok on my rig but I had to use a gamepad. Some keys are hardcoded and hated the set up.

Not many people playing this LOL. Seems like a simple RPG so far. I Just reached first town I think
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
2 years ago#3
That lag or pause is just how the game is, it's not your system.

There are some weird animation transitions that make the game feel like it is glitching or something..but actually that's just the way the game plays..
2 years ago#4
twobells,

I am getting the same error too. there is a huge lag (about 2-3 seconds or so) whenever I attack/dodge in combat... which makes the game unplayable.

I have an ATI card and this is due to PhysX used in the game.

PhysX runs on the cpu in ATI cards and is extremely horrible in some cases if not disabled. however it seems that the devs were lazy on this game and PhysX is used. So until devs patch it or there are some 3rd party hacks...it seems the game won't get better.
2 years ago#5
Vithar posted...
doing ok on my rig but I had to use a gamepad. Some keys are hardcoded and hated the set up.

Is it less 'laggy' with a controller? I have one I use for a few games. I prefer keyboard and mouse, but I can use it instead.
2 years ago#6
whatmustido posted...
Vithar posted...

Is it less 'laggy' with a controller? I have one I use for a few games. I prefer keyboard and mouse, but I can use it instead.

not sure as I'm not getting that lag you guys are having. There's slow downs after strike to input more for combos. Is that what you guys are talking about?

definitely easier to play with a gamepad I find
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
2 years ago#7
It may be because you're using a crack to run the game... If you are find another one 'cos the one you're using is probably not working correctly... And if you've pirated this game buy it if you like it.
2 years ago#8
"Game is literally unplayable. 9/10 - IGN."
2 years ago#9
Em..what you need to do is time your combos not just button mash the button. You can also watch the animation and when it hits you can press again.
2 years ago#10
My friend had this problem and he pirates every game he plays. Go support them.
---
GT: WholeLottaMing
LoL: Korean Steel (Used to be iBubbleTea)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived