Can Transformers do the worm?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  3. Can Transformers do the worm?

User Info: PuckHockey

PuckHockey
2 weeks ago#1
official worms thread since I thought it would get lost in the other threads.

I'm thinking Saturdays 10:30 pm EST would be good. I'm free the entire night and will just keep an eye out for you guys. I'll send you guys a message about how to play online through Steam.

PuckHockey
2 weeks ago#2
elliott hacks confirmed

"oh i just conveniently had the only weapon that could win me the game haha fair play mates gg"

User Info: _Elliott05_

_Elliott05_
2 weeks ago#3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azziWE8BFUU

Hey I got that right at the end by picking up that crate, you played too defensive. you had your chance and chose to make yourself a bunker
Its not right for a women to read, soon she'll start getting ideas and thinking... (Can anybody guess who says that?) psn: Elliott05

_Elliott05_
2 weeks ago#4
it was extremely convenient though, the gaming gods have chosen me
Its not right for a women to read, soon she'll start getting ideas and thinking... (Can anybody guess who says that?) psn: Elliott05

PuckHockey
2 weeks ago#5
bruh missed opportunity

http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/miscellaneous/funny/45629_funny_wtf_tom_cruise_laughing.jpg

_Elliott05_ posted...
Hey I got that right at the end by picking up that crate, you played too defensive. you had your chance and chose to make yourself a bunker

i didn't even get anything good

the problem was that i didn't bunker enough. if i had i would have been safe from any attack

_Elliott05_
2 weeks ago#6
PuckHockey posted...
bruh missed opportunity

http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/miscellaneous/funny/45629_funny_wtf_tom_cruise_laughing.jpg

im happy with my choice, plus i thought chunks had enough tom cruise for a week. I gotta spread this out.

PuckHockey posted...
i didn't even get anything good

the problem was that i didn't bunker enough. if i had i would have been safe from any attack

lol but the water would of just kept rising, you had to eventually get to higher ground. I actually had a mad cow weapon but I didnt use it because you were bunkered in and my characters had 1 health, didnt want to kill myself cause I dont know what the weapon does

User Info: _ChunksTM_

_ChunksTM_
1 week ago#7
Looking forward to playing again sometime! Perhaps this time I won't drill a hole to China? LOL
Peace through tyranny.
http://i.imgur.com/Wfd8BBf.gif

_Elliott05_
1 week ago#8
Yeah me too. Unfortunately I cant this weekend, going away for the weekend. Which is much needed after possibly the most physical week of my life.

And dont feel bad about dieing in spectacular fashion. You should have seen the 1st match me and Puckhockey had against each other. So many embarrassing moments. Puckhockey did the drill thing too lol.
(edited 1 week ago)

PuckHockey
1 week ago#9
you should try a spa and massage

i've never tried it

it sounds nice

_Elliott05_
1 week ago#10
Im going with the tried and true method of going for a swim in freezing cold sea water
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  3. Can Transformers do the worm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.