Cloths do you keep anything in your locker?

#1Patriarch105Posted 9/29/2010 8:00:57 AM
can you keep cloths from save to save? I wasn't sure how cloths work but if given the option i'd like to not have to run all the way back to X store to get w/e cloths.

Also this gives me more of a reason to go after Aurther's armor otherwise if I can't keep that armor between gameplays i just don't have the time to bother with it.
---
Please say why you added me if you do add me. PSN: Stryker105
#2texaswolfPosted 9/29/2010 8:01:54 AM
Yea, I believe outfits are saved. I restarted the game and had the same outfit on that I was wearing before I died.
---
http://herecomesyourdad.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
PSN ID - johnarbaugh
#3Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2010 8:07:03 AM
Thats not what im talking about.

I know what your WEARING is saved.

I want to know if you can save things OTHER then what you are wearing. If I store things in my locker for later use or something.
---
#4squiggy9996999Posted 9/29/2010 8:18:23 AM
clothes have to be picked up in the same location again each time. but DLC is saved there, so you can go back and re-equip your preorder ninja suit, if you had one (for example). i'm assuming more suits will be available later.
#5Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2010 8:19:51 AM
I would think that atleast the Aurther armor would stay in the locker. Anything that gives new abilities should.
---
#6Chaosxmk777Posted 9/29/2010 8:20:03 AM
clothes have to be picked up in the same location again each time. but DLC is saved there, so you can go back and re-equip your preorder ninja suit, if you had one (for example). i'm assuming more suits will be available later.

Well, in October Capcom is releasing all the pre-order outfits for purchase at approximately $2.00 each. They also haven't said that those are the only outfits they're releasing.
---
To become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skies. I offer thee this silent sacrifice. ~ Loveless
#7Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2010 8:33:38 AM
^ I think thats an irrelevent point. Everyone knows all the DLC outfits will always be in the locker room.

This is about the Non-DLC cloths.
---
#8SpiralHellPosted 9/29/2010 8:38:04 AM
This is what I know so far.

Things stored on you locker:

-Armor.
-Beard.
-Champion's jacket (unlockable winning a TIR event). I am assuming the TIR outfit and helmet are stored too but I haven't unlocked them yet.
-DLC
-Otis clothes (save 50 survivors)
-Case Zero clothes.

I don't know about the Arthur's helmet and boots, but I assume they are saved. The clothes you get on stores though can't be saved as far as I know, so you have to go to get them everytime you want them.

As a side note, when you are putting clothes on your locker, you can always press Y to go back to the clothes you were using, as long as you dont change clothes and exit the locker.
#9SpiralHellPosted 9/29/2010 8:40:49 AM
*Triangle for PS3
#10squiggy9996999Posted 9/29/2010 8:47:27 AM
"This is about the Non-DLC cloths. "

no, this thread is about all clothes. just because you don't want to talk about one aspect doesn't erase what we have discussed in the thread.