---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp
#3jopak(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2010 2:04:18 PM
nooooooooo !!!. well thanks :)
---
<3 love fainaru fantaji
#4GR1mL0cKPosted 9/28/2010 10:34:25 AM

Seems these game developers are actually trying to ruin person to person relationships by never offering local multiplayer,they want everyone to stay at home and talk to other people over a microphone.I miss the local-only-multiplayer days.I was actually looking forward to this one being local multiplayer but now as with other titles I had high hopes for I am completely turned off this one.THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY HANG AROUND REAL PEOPLE CAPCOM!!

#5seth_sage12300Posted 9/28/2010 10:36:38 AM
RE5 had local co-op, so capcom still cares....
---
Official Issun of the MvC3 board
Official Pikablu of the BW clan
#6Venator_LupusPosted 9/28/2010 10:46:50 AM

Seems these game developers are actually trying to ruin person to person relationships by never offering local multiplayer,they want everyone to stay at home and talk to other people over a microphone.I miss the local-only-multiplayer days.I was actually looking forward to this one being local multiplayer but now as with other titles I had high hopes for I am completely turned off this one.THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY HANG AROUND REAL PEOPLE CAPCOM!!

Timesplitters 2 all night during a sleepover with plenty of drink and pizza.

Those were the days.
---
I rant therefore I am.
#7YlatchPosted 9/28/2010 10:49:45 AM
^ "Timesplitters 2 all night during a sleepover with plenty of drink and pizza."

omg I think I love you. TS2 was my fav game ever for one reason: I played it with my best friend who was in the same room as me
---
How 'bout the power to kill a yak...?
#8Incubus421Posted 9/28/2010 10:54:29 AM
"Timesplitters 2 all night during a sleepover with plenty of drink and pizza.

Those were the days."

Yes they were.
"Dude, we are not sleeping until we beat Resident Evil 3."
"I'm with ya."
"Did you forget the memory card?"
"Oh ****!"
"Oh well, I'll sleep when I'm dead."

^^^Which was right after the the Nemesis fight in the tiny-ass, cramped, Y-shaped alleyway after you put out the fire, btw.

Growing up sucks sometimes.
---
Prof. Farnsworth: "And Fry, you have one of those brain things!"
Fry: "I already did!"
#9TOlofterPosted 9/28/2010 10:55:31 AM
GR1mL0cK posted...

100% agree with everything you said. Even for single player purposes, I'd love to play Terror is Reality solo too, to play more than just the story. I love challenge/tournament maps. Batman Arkham Asylum had them, DR2 is made to have this be local/offline as well. If not split co-op at least single. Maybe DLC can help us out in the future. So much wasted opportunity. I miss real people too :(
#10TOlofterPosted 9/28/2010 10:56:41 AM

And yea, RE5 did it right, so I do not get why the messed up here. Capcom, please give us this as DLC!!!

More topics from this board...
List of Free Zombrex LocationsJ2DK248/16 5:32AM