how do they queens bees enter the zombies

#1whelan12Posted 10/5/2010 2:35:11 PM
is it through the ear, nose, mouth or even ass. how do they get up there in the first place then go behind the neck
---
Sex panther : 60% of the time, it works every time.
#2nothingbeastPosted 10/5/2010 2:37:07 PM
They're on the backs of their neck. That's why they look like they're trying to reach for something.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#3daniel1232323Posted 10/5/2010 2:38:15 PM
zombies are caused by bee stings. how they come out of the zombie probably when the larvae inside them become queens.
#4RevolverRezPosted 10/5/2010 2:41:02 PM
I hadn't played Dead Rising 1, so the cutscene where Chuck stomps a queen to kill the group of zombies near the beginning confused the hell out of me.
---
You think you die, and everything will be alright? You think you die, and everything will be sugar and rainbows!?
#5FredCat07Posted 10/5/2010 2:47:02 PM
I hadn't played Dead Rising 1, so the cutscene where Chuck stomps a queen to kill the group of zombies near the beginning confused the hell out of me.

Right game, but wrong character, that's FRANK WEST! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

Oh screw it... *sip hot tea*
---
Yes, despite his grammar I can tell he's quite intelligent. He's also always willing to help others who play this game. I too appreciate that. ~Golden_Key33
#6EricksHinumaruPosted 10/5/2010 2:48:41 PM
Um... hold on... there's a topic on here somewhere...

Aha!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/957985-dead-rising-2/56616707

There ya go, Skip.

---
"There is lots of bondage and they love when you run a train on them." Nightlion on prostitutes in RDR
GT: EricksHinumaru
#7Mogga123_5Posted 10/5/2010 2:48:55 PM

Yeah, the same cutscene plays in both games.
---
The mast is broken, hull is splitting, dear God the ****in' ship is sinking
#8EricksHinumaruPosted 10/5/2010 2:50:25 PM

Umm... I believe Chuck does this as well... >_>

And by "I believe", I mean "I know".

---
"There is lots of bondage and they love when you run a train on them." Nightlion on prostitutes in RDR
GT: EricksHinumaru
#9neepwahPosted 10/5/2010 2:50:43 PM
There has been a queen killing scene in all three games so far, DR DR2:CZ and DR2. So Cutscene Chuck has stomped more queens than cutscene Frank.
---
MY WILL: 1.I be replaced by Robot Vikings.
2. The Robot Vikings are programmed to KILL KILL KILL
#10RevolverRezPosted 10/5/2010 2:51:52 PM

Um... what?

Chuck is the protagonist of this game and he stomps a queen early on, killing some zombies, much to the confusion of people like me who haven't played the first game. I had to look it up on google to understand just what the hell I just saw (what he did there).
---
You think you die, and everything will be alright? You think you die, and everything will be sugar and rainbows!?
More topics from this board...
List of Free Zombrex LocationsJ2DK248/16 5:32AM