this game will b a let down if

#11Nitro378Posted 2/10/2009 3:00:34 PM
The only way he could be better then frank west is if he is a video cameraman so I can film "HILARIOUS OUTTAKE ZOMBIE VIRAL VIDEO!11!!" and upload to Youtube for PP (E-**** Points)
---
IM A MIGHTY MIGHTY MAN IM YOUNG AND IM IN MY PRIIIIIIIIIIME
YEAH.
#12JarnwwPosted 2/10/2009 5:55:36 PM
SO MANY SPOILERS VVV

Well at the end of Overtime Mode in Dead Rising 1, we learn that Frank's infection hasn't been cured; just stalled for a random amount of time. IGN's small article on the confirmation of DR2 said that the game takes place fifty years after the Wilamette disaster, so either Frank is pretty darn old, or he's already been zombified and shot.

I'm gonna miss him, though. Coolest photojournalist ever. Looks like this will be the one war that he won't be able to cover... : C
---
"Yea, I've got a drinking problem. Every time I try to drink, my wife and kids get all angry and stuff!"
#13fire_addictPosted 2/10/2009 5:56:30 PM
50 years? Every other article I read said "several."
---
Focused on: Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and Mirror's Edge
www.fanfiction.net/~graveyarddenial - Zelda Fanfic
#14JarnwwPosted 2/10/2009 5:57:28 PM
Sorry for the double-post, but I read it a tad incorrectly. DR2 takes place SEVERAL years after the incident.

Here's some linkage!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/952/952576p1.html
---
"Yea, I've got a drinking problem. Every time I try to drink, my wife and kids get all angry and stuff!"
#15TheSmartestBombPosted 2/10/2009 5:58:31 PM
Other than that, it's actually a pretty good movie. I won't spoil anything, but that's the basic gist of the movie. It's basically like watching the Blair Witch Project, same perspective, just no witch and zombies instead, and way better.

I disagree, The Zombie Diaries was completely uninteresting and a terrible movie all around, IMO.
---
"CLAUDE HUGGINS you are a COWARD and you let yor children DIE."