Survivor combo cards list? (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Survivor combo cards list? (spoilers)

User Info: Asterra

Asterra
6 years ago#1
Not sure what to make of this.

First playthrough, I missed two survivors. I didn't get the achievement for having collected all survivor combo cards.

On the second playthrough (having restarted my first playthrough), I just got through saving both of the survivors I missed the first time. Neither of them gave a combo card, though. So I'm still lacking that achievement.

In order to narrow down just what's going wrong here, I think I need a list. For now, here are the cards I'm missing, most (all?) of which are not survivor cards, though I don't know which are, if any:

blazing aces
exsanguinator
blambow
holy arms
snowball cannon
wingman

User Info: Nick2412

Nick2412
6 years ago#2
From memory:
Blambow is from a movie poster,
Wingman you make yourself.

Not sure about the others. But you can cross off the two above ;)
Maybe when the door of happiness closes, another opens, but we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

User Info: DeathGodGarra

DeathGodGarra
6 years ago#3
Plate Launcher? You need to give the Tape it or Die guys a plate and cement saw the first time you see them.
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Linkin10362

User Info: DeathGodGarra

DeathGodGarra
6 years ago#4
Sorry for Double Post

Blazing Aces and Exsanguinator are both gotten by getting all 4 Tape it or Die survivors back to the safe house. You have to meet them during Case 4 and then save them during Case 7.
See You, Space Cowboy!
GT: Linkin10362

User Info: Asterra

Asterra
6 years ago#5
Ah yes. So I know what happened now.

When I rescued those guys, I had other folks in tow. For whatever reason, I never got the cutscene showing everyone standing in a row and thanking Chuck for the rescue.

In other words, a bug is what prevented me from getting the cards and the achievement.

In order to circumvent the bug this time around, I will take steps not to have anyone else in tow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 2
  3. Survivor combo cards list? (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived