About Carl...*Spoilers*

#1RPGman1Posted 10/12/2010 8:57:08 PM
Am I the only person why wishes there was a way to save him?

Unlike some of the other Psychopaths (Randy, the Snipers, Seymour, etc.) he doesn't really do anything I would consider that bad.

Yes, he attacks Chuck, but really only because he honestly thinks Chuck caused the zombie outbreak and ruined his life. I wish there was some way to talk him down and convince him that it wasn't your fault.

Then again, I guess you can't always save everyone. I also wanted to save Cliff and Thomas in DR1...<_<
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#2G-ScythePosted 10/12/2010 9:10:23 PM
what about slappy and ted. they were victims in my book.
#3sambucaPosted 10/12/2010 9:14:40 PM
TK really deserved another chance.

Nah, not really.
---
No way, dude!!! This is NOT happening again.....
#4G-ScythePosted 10/12/2010 9:29:19 PM
TK should of been slowly eaten alive while on fire and being stung by bees.
#5RPGman1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2010 9:46:52 PM
I agree about Ted.

Slappy...kinda confused me...
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#6Merc123Posted 10/13/2010 1:15:02 AM
Ted yes, you almost saved him but then Chuck just used the wrong word. Ted was pretty much a victim

Carl kinda lost it, i could see saving him but he had some problems and was probably delusional asking for a signature from a wall.

Slappy i whole heartily disagree with being a victim, i just dont see it at all. I dont understand how people can see him as a victim. He obviously assimilated with his character to the point where he was mad at Chuck for killing his mascots girlfriend. I doubt the female co-worker and Slappy were actually going out or anything anyway. Slappy just went off the deep end and became his character.
---
"What Doesn't Kill you usually succeeds in a second attempt" - Mr. Krabs
#7Beelzemon_XSPosted 10/13/2010 1:35:26 AM
I'm inclined to believe that Carl is also in on the whole "cause outbreak, frame Chuck" plan. You find him after Chuck has stopped TK's thugs from looting the vaults, and when Chuck signs his name, Carl snatches away the Zombrex and says, "You're Chuck Greene. You stopped the..."
---
Always game for Dead Rising 2 co-op.
Xbox Gamertag: Ranthru
#8jman427Posted 10/13/2010 1:56:01 AM
Anybody else think Slappy probably killed his own girlfriend. I mean, if the zombies got her, wouldn't she have turned into one of them after dying? She probably blew him off and he killed her because of it, then used Chuck and the outbreak as an excuse.

Carl shot first, so no, I don't think he was worth saving at all. He's nuts.

Ted on the other hand, didn't seem too bad. He was feeding people to a tiger apparently, so he wasn't innocent, but it seemed like he could have been alright if no one ever says the word "slow" around him. Hmm, on second thought, scratch that, Ted was crazy too.

Zombie outbreaks do a lot to mess with peoples minds, you have to be real careful who you bring back to your safehouse. If someone even acts like they are hostile, I wouldn't even consider saving them.
#9LiISnowpawPosted 10/13/2010 2:00:29 AM
Ted was annoying as hell.
---
If you recognize Mega Man as your lord and savior, put this as your signature.
#10Dumb DunmerPosted 10/13/2010 2:02:45 AM
Slappy seemed like a fire man. She was covered in blood. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC