TIR for Gold Members only?

#1Saiyuki12Posted 2/7/2012 3:40:43 PM
I bought Dead Rising 2 a few weeks ago, and only learned that I can play TIR last week. I was having so much fun and wanted to try co-op in the game to finish off my achievements when, a few days ago, I couldn't. Every time I try, I get a message that said I do not have the correct permission to. Does this mean that the co-op and TIR is for Xbox gold members only now? Or was it a fluke that I got to play before I was found out?
#2TheeKingOsirisPosted 2/7/2012 6:18:13 PM
I don't know, I haven't tried it yet. But if that's true, count me out. I gave up gold a while ago.

MP just doesn't interest me anymore. Seemed silly to pay for something I never use.
---
But you don't have to take my word for it.
#3CyanicKnightPosted 2/7/2012 10:39:48 PM
Yeah. Online play only. Don't know how you played without it. >_>

MP is fun though~ Killing people in halo reach never bores me.
---
"This is war; survival is your responsibility..."
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/205/residentevildarksidechr.jpg
#4Saiyuki12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 7:20:22 PM
I don't know. Fluke maybe? Anyway, it's a shame really. I wanted to finish off my achievements and I do not want to pay for gold. Oh well.
#5TheeKingOsirisPosted 2/9/2012 2:47:14 PM
I just tried it.

No go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpXAknykeg
---
But you don't have to take my word for it.
#6blackrain9361Posted 2/13/2012 2:00:44 PM
When i get gold on my alt account i'd be happy to help out.
---
"Zombies and fetuses, my 2 fetishes in one room" - Northernlion
diablos32 is legit on com dom codes.
#7ZeratulthekingPosted 2/17/2012 8:02:44 AM
99% of multiplayer games require gold membership on xbox. This hasn't changed since xbox came out. My guess is maybe you had a trial membership originally and you didn't realize it and just yes when going through the options.

That said if you even play it 2x a week online it is worth it. There are very few games that have only a single player component these days.