here's a reversed question...

#1MrPacDanPosted 2/21/2012 5:02:41 PM
if you've finished playing Dead Rising 2 and you go to play Case West or Case Zero, do your level-ups from DR2 carry back over to those games???
#2CyanicKnightPosted 2/21/2012 7:23:53 PM(edited)
No for case west, they start you at lv 40. Case zero I have no idea since I never played it again after DR2 came out. Good question.
---
"This is war; survival is your responsibility..."
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/205/residentevildarksidechr.jpg
#3ZeratulthekingPosted 2/22/2012 12:19:33 PM
Case Zero you start at level 1 and work up to just before level 6, you can get exp at level 5 but not level up further. You can then carry this character over to the main game as it was made to do that, and actually unlocks some clothes that you can't find otherwise.

You also start out with any money,scatch cards that you found in case zero. This is good because you get the boomstick 30 levels sooner than you would otherwise, though in the main game it is a lot more difficult to make due to where the items are.
#4MrPacDan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2012 4:51:26 PM
oh yeah. I forgot case west starts you out so high. Weird though that you can't bring your levels in from Dead Rising 2 if they're higher.

Meanwhile, if you go back and play Case Zero again, that won't screw up your levels on Dead Rising 2 right? It asks you if you want to carry over when you begin DR2? It's been a while and I can't remember.
#5ZeratulthekingPosted 2/27/2012 1:58:37 PM
budaniel posted...
oh yeah. I forgot case west starts you out so high. Weird though that you can't bring your levels in from Dead Rising 2 if they're higher.

Meanwhile, if you go back and play Case Zero again, that won't screw up your levels on Dead Rising 2 right? It asks you if you want to carry over when you begin DR2? It's been a while and I can't remember.

Yes it asks if you want to bring over your save files from case Zero when you first start it up if it notices you have any and they aren't already on the load screen. But I find you get better starting levels from the main game then you do from case zero, just because of way leveling was restricted in case zero. I find you get more stat points in the first few levels, at least from what I recalled.