Queen Bee Nerf/Double Everything Glitch

#1KodeKidPosted 3/2/2012 8:27:03 PM

I was in the middle of Co-op play when I got disconnected from the internet. The disconnect happened while the game was loading a new area, and when it finished I noticed a bunch of things wrong. First I noticed that my queen bees no longer killed anything unless thrown directly at a zombie to kill that one zombie. Then I noticed a lot more zombies on screen and wondered why and noticed certain zombies had double spawned, and then I noticed that certain items had double spawned on top of each other. I don't know what happened and I can't seem to undo it.

#2KodeKid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 9:40:33 PM

These are some examples of what I am talking about. I have reloaded my game and it's still like this. The game seems to think it's in co-op mode on my one console or something because when I talk to characters it says Chuck(KodeKid) as if I was in co-op mode.

#3PhantasialovePosted 3/3/2012 11:11:17 PM
Erm.... Maybe you want to consider restarting the game, lol
---
Sub GT: KickMyArse
#4ZeratulthekingPosted 3/5/2012 11:42:58 AM
I have a feeling you hit save when you quit out and that's why the bug stayed.

Best option is to restart from scratch or to a previous save if you have one on a seperate file.
#5KodeKid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 10:55:16 AM

lol no I didn't save. It just stayed in co-op mode when I loaded to an earlier because you can load in co-op mode, when I turned the console off and on it went away.  But for the record, the game still ran quite well with all the extra zombies and items on the screen aside from all the bodies disappearing instantly. It makes me wonder how much more they could have done with the game.

#6ZeratulthekingPosted 3/13/2012 12:51:26 PM
Only time i've had this game slow down was when there was actually next to no zombies. I killed 99% of zombies on the first area on the first floor only(roughly 1.2k zombies). When it got around to 5-10 zombies it started slowing down because it was attempting to respawn them faster I'd assume and would go back to normal once it had about 10 zombies.