wow the co-op sucks in this game

#1Liquid Snake2Posted 3/6/2012 11:54:59 PM
My friend and I are trying to play co-op and we cannot go playing 20 minutes without losing connection, which is a nuisance and I lose all my items every time. what a pile
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#2ZeratulthekingPosted 3/7/2012 7:09:00 AM
Co-op in this game is fine. Most likely cause is your connection itself. I have played for 3+ hours straight with someone and never had an issue.
Only time I think I got a connection issue is in TIR where I think that is hosted on someone's machine or it quits out if someone else does.

Is there multiple people accessing the internet on either side? If so this lowers the bandwidth available that and could kill a connection, which is most likely the cause. Other thing is to test how the internet is on a computer during this "bad connection" timeframe to see whose end it is.
#3PhantasialovePosted 3/14/2012 5:16:58 AM
Saving the game often disconnect your partner
---
Sub GT: KickMyArse
#4ZeratulthekingPosted 3/14/2012 7:53:02 AM
Phantasialove posted...
Saving the game often disconnect your partner

Never had that issue but did see have it happen to others. I would guess bad internet or something to that degree as it doesn't make sense that saving a game to a local hard drive stops someone else's internet connection.
#5Crimson_RexPosted 4/2/2012 11:43:03 PM
Either get better internet or don't save.
---
Forever Dreaming: Days of Future Past
Willamette Shopper: I worship Frank West