wHy ArE AlL tHe DeadRising's HaVe A TimE LimIT

#1SKuLLDuDE2000Posted 8/13/2012 11:01:50 PM
Why do all the Dead Rising Games have time limit.Like what if you have really good character with a lot of really good weapons but because of the time limit you can lose it all and not have enough time to beat the game.I love the games i just don't want a time limit.
---
I sometimes wish i was in the dominatrix away from everything,living in a world of my own.
#2CyanicKnightPosted 8/14/2012 6:14:14 AM
....I don't know whether to answer this seriously.
---
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/U4PEtmeyqeU/0.jpg
So who is the culprit, you ask? Finding that out is part of the story, right?
#3DJ break beatsPosted 8/14/2012 9:54:45 AM
It's called game mechanics! Without a time limit the game would become inreasingly tedious and boring without much challenge!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#4SKuLLDuDE2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 1:03:44 PM
I still think there shouldn't be a time limit i had a friend that was finding all the secrets,making a whole bunch badass weapons,and finding cool glitches.But,then he got screwed by the time limit and he had to start ALL over.He didn't even get the new game+.He was really pissed I thought he was going cook the game in microwave and eat it (but he didn't ) anyway screw the time limit.
---
I sometimes wish i was in the dominatrix away from everything,living in a world of my own.
#5DJ break beatsPosted 8/14/2012 3:09:39 PM
Get off the record for sandbox mode and will satisfy you to eliminate time! All the weapons are easy to make if you know where to look! Again, without the time limit this game would be boring real fast! It's what makes this game so great, the time management! Leveled up and there are no time constraints. You can
do everything and still have tons of downtime!
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#6SKuLLDuDE2000(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 6:55:51 PM
whats off the record?
---
#7DJ break beatsPosted 8/15/2012 9:12:08 AM
It's a spinoff of DR 2, starring frank west the character from the original! Probably like twenty bucks now! Well worth it!
---
#8InfectedgloryPosted 8/17/2012 3:54:45 PM
SKuLLDuDE2000 posted...
I still think there shouldn't be a time limit i had a friend that was finding all the secrets,making a whole bunch badass weapons,and finding cool glitches.But,then he got screwed by the time limit and he had to start ALL over.He didn't even get the new game+.He was really pissed I thought he was going cook the game in microwave and eat it (but he didn't ) anyway screw the time limit.

The beauty about this game is the challenge.You can have the option of goofing around and just MINDLESSLY slaughtering zombies or you can test yourself and your time managing skills to rescue all the survivors and do all cases (which give you the most pp and the TRUE point of the game) Without the time limit the game would actually have a LOT less replayability and the fun.

If you didn't like the time limit you either didn't get to beat the game yet, have terrible time managing skills or are a complete n00b or most likely all 3. Also lolololol at your friend finding all the secrets. Hes nowhere near finding all the secrets if he doesn't even do the simiple task of doing the easy cases.

If youre having trouble with the Survivor spawns use a freaking guide. Besides all games that can be beaten without a guide are pathetic easy anyways
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.| You've gotta be willing to risk it all if you're. ever. Really. Gonna. WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!
#9legendX66Posted 8/24/2012 8:37:01 PM
not sure if trolling or stupid...
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#10InfectedgloryPosted 8/25/2012 3:30:17 PM
legendX66 posted...
not sure if trolling or stupid...

Hey Legend its been a while seeing you on anything Dead Rising related. Are you still looking for achievements? I've already finished everything and with school starting my time is very limited now.
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.| You've gotta be willing to risk it all if you're. ever. Really. Gonna. WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!