Better with a friend

#1stawg007Posted 10/2/2012 1:55:31 PM
Need a coop partner for the achievement! If anyone wants to do it leave your gt
#2EleczoroPosted 10/2/2012 7:15:30 PM
stawg007 posted...
Need a coop partner for the achievement! If anyone wants to do it leave your gt

Lol thought you hated this game? ;) maybe I can change your mind about it. You willing to do an all case/all survivor run?
#3CyanicKnightPosted 10/6/2012 7:13:51 PM
I'm always willing to lend a hand for this achievement. Granted you're not a kid, I just don't want to play with them. GT: CyanicKnight
---
http://i.imgur.com/mFbqc.jpg
Loading.....loading.....still loading....
#4EleczoroPosted 10/7/2012 11:47:48 AM
CyanicKnight posted...
I'm always willing to lend a hand for this achievement. Granted you're not a kid, I just don't want to play with them. GT: CyanicKnight

... How old do you consider "kids" to be? I'm willing to play with all ages as long we have mutual respect towards each other.
#5CyanicKnightPosted 10/7/2012 3:17:55 PM
Anyone below 16 is a no, over that is fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mFbqc.jpg
#6EleczoroPosted 10/8/2012 7:46:43 AM
CyanicKnight posted...
Anyone below 16 is a no, over that is fine.

I'm 15. Not to toot my own horn but I'm also pretty good at these games. As in I've gotten 1000/1000 on all 3 DR games, 20/20 in Case Zero and Case West and I'm top 200 on the TiR leaderboard.
And I always help people if they need it. I've helped 3 people get gold for their co-op missions in OTR .In short I'm not one of those typical rude angsty teens.
#7CyanicKnightPosted 10/8/2012 3:00:49 PM
I guess it depends on the person, I've had a recent event pertaining as to why I will not play with anyone below 16 but attitude has nothing to do with it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fEcuk.jpg
#8EleczoroPosted 10/8/2012 5:31:12 PM
CyanicKnight posted...
I guess it depends on the person, I've had a recent event pertaining as to why I will not play with anyone below 16 but attitude has nothing to do with it.

If you want you may share it with me as I admit that makes me curious but if you don't want to it's perfectly fine. If I may hazard a guess it'd be some kid getting his parents to use legal action with your Xbox account or something like that?
#9ZeratulthekingPosted 10/9/2012 6:55:39 AM
Eleczoro posted...
CyanicKnight posted...

If you want you may share it with me as I admit that makes me curious but if you don't want to it's perfectly fine. If I may hazard a guess it'd be some kid getting his parents to use legal action with your Xbox account or something like that?

Most younger teenagers are immature and just act stupidly on video games. I admit I was one when I was 13/14, so most of us in our 20s or 30s do not want to deal with that mentality. He could've also run into people that just ruined his game and wants someone that he can trust to complete the game.
I know I completed my run with someone that was 17 from these boards and had no issue. There are those that are exceptions to the rule and do help people, its just w/ the COD error it is very few and far between.
#10EleczoroPosted 10/9/2012 2:23:28 PM
Zeratultheking posted...
Eleczoro posted...
CyanicKnight posted...

Most younger teenagers are immature and just act stupidly on video games. I admit I was one when I was 13/14, so most of us in our 20s or 30s do not want to deal with that mentality. He could've also run into people that just ruined his game and wants someone that he can trust to complete the game.
I know I completed my run with someone that was 17 from these boards and had no issue. There are those that are exceptions to the rule and do help people, its just w/ the COD error it is very few and far between.

Yes, I'm completely aware of that. Most of my peers and friends who play video games are like that; The CoD kids. Of course that doesn't mean everyone is like that though I admit most casual gamers are like that. However I've always tried to be as helpful and respectful as I can. I've helped 3 Gamefaqs users get their 1000/1000 in OTR and DR2. Though I can be a bit aggressive on internet forums though ;)
More topics from this board...
List of Free Zombrex LocationsJ2DK248/16 5:32AM