Dead Rising 2 & Dead Rising 2 OTR help offered

#1HardcoreREfanPosted 10/20/2012 10:35:54 AM
If anyone wants to get all achievements for Dead Rising 2 & OTR then feel free to send me a XBL FR. I however have 2 conditions for my help well 3 actually but they are nothing to bad.

1. have a mic and use it. I hate playing games with people who have a mic but never use it.

2. When sending me a FR, make sure to include in ur text message to me DR2 Forum. I decline alot of random FR when I do not know how they found my name or inform me of why they are contacting me.

3. please when asking me to help you get achievements or play the game with you, make sure you have at least 2 hours or more to play. I will not waste my time on people who only have 30- 45 minutes to play. This is a huge wasteb of theirs & my time.

XBL GT: ChrisRedfield58

I am online alot, so finding me should not be a problem.
#2playboywillissPosted 10/22/2012 7:42:17 AM
Had this game since release. Never played coop. Maybe I'll hit you up later today.

Gt: playboywillis
#3XXDOAXXrealPosted 11/8/2012 5:08:52 PM
do NOt send this guy a message he is a jerk! isn't fair and plain and short will piss you off!
#4HardcoreREfan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:16:59 PM
Hey playboy, sorry for not getting back to you. I have been real busy and want to apologize for my delay. I just sent you a voice message under the GT: ChrisRedfield58 still offering my help. Anyways if you want it, add me. And to the other guy telling you not to send me a message, don't let him tell you what to do. Its your call bud on whatever you want to do. And if you choose not to reply back in any way, thats cool bud. I hope you have a good day.
#5legendX66Posted 11/10/2012 9:18:21 PM
XXDOAXXreal posted...
do NOt send this guy a message he is a jerk! isn't fair and plain and short will piss you off!

disregard this post. isn't true.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.