Anyone up for Ranked?

#1WandrianPosted 11/29/2012 3:14:37 PM
It's just so hard to find a match and actually complete it with all the ragequits, I'd just like to play normally. Not interested in boosting, just getting some matches in :)

GT: Wandrian Wvlf

I'm usually on in the evenings, Eastern time zone(GMT/UTC -5).
---
Dislcaimer: sharing an opinion or offering advice is in no way a statement of belief in personal greatness.
#2CensorErikPosted 11/30/2012 1:25:12 PM
I was told xbox live gold was free this weekend in an effort to bring back old gold subscribers and bring in newbies. I let my subscription end 6 months ago, but if it is actually free starting tonight, I'm up for it!

I've been playing on my brother's GT to get him all the achievements, but the only achievements I'm missing on MY GT are the TiR related ones and like two others.

Bro's GT Prilj
My GT CensorErikZ49

Send me a friend request on each and whichever I'm on I'll accept and hopefully we can play =)
---
I used to be a great athlete-I was All-Schoolyard.
Not changing this sig until the next Dead Rising game is released. Started 11/26/12
#3CensorErikPosted 11/30/2012 9:15:49 PM
For the record, I'm in the same timezone. Boston, MA here, and I'm gonna be playing, pretty much, all night.
---
I used to be a great athlete-I was All-Schoolyard.
Not changing this sig until the next Dead Rising game is released. Started 11/26/12
#4CyanicKnightPosted 12/3/2012 11:52:31 PM
I play on ranked usually and am okay at it.

GT: CyanicKnight

Pacific time zone though
---
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/958/zblackwaltz3.jpg
"I only exist to kill..."