Case 4-1 The source.

#1Eddyoo7Posted 9/26/2010 8:50:24 AM

The game is very easy but defeating those 2 girls is really hard, i heard i have to just kill one of them, i tryed but they just keep coming with the speed of light omg. i saw a video on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EaA-OkzI5Ehow did he do that ?

#2Panic_EndersPosted 9/26/2010 9:07:09 AM
Probably using cheats
---
PSN:Jehuty2 GT:Enders101
i7 920|Gigabyte EX58|RocketFish 550W|CM HAF 932|Corsair DRR3 6GB|Nvidia 275GTX|CM V8
#3ultimakidPosted 9/26/2010 9:14:50 AM
You obviously haven't fought any other psychopaths if you think they're hard.
The others (excluding a few) are much harder.

Get two shotguns from the gunstore. I honestly can't remember where it is, but shotguns destroy psychopaths easy. All you do is aim, walk backwards, and shoot. You'll kill one of the chicks easy as pie.
#4Eddyoo7(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2010 1:09:04 PM

i don't know man. i'm an experienced gamer and these boss fights are the hardest i ever played before. almost impossible. anywhay i got myself a trainer imma use god mode if it keeps on goin like that xD

#5Decon5Posted 9/26/2010 5:58:08 PM
Eddyoo7 posted...

i don't know man. i'm an experienced gamer and these boss fights are the hardest i ever played before. almost impossible. anywhay i got myself a trainer imma use god mode if it keeps on goin like that xD

If you were an experienced gamer you wouldn't have to use god mode. I personally love games that are difficult. The harder it is to play, the better the reward.
#6KratierPosted 9/26/2010 6:03:34 PM
no the game isnt just difficult, its broken

most bosses have invulnerability frames (times of animation where no bullets can hurt them),

such as the chef boss, who i emptied 8 fully loaded assault rifles into , and only had about 20% dmg, to top it off he healed back to normal in about 5 seconds
#7aznkidxDPosted 9/26/2010 6:51:05 PM
Because any Dead Rising vet will tell you not to use Automatic weapons on psychos. If you have the roll dodge ability it pretty easy. Roll and avoid attacks until they stagger/stop/etc then hit them with a combo weapon such as the claws, the defiler or the laser sword. Works with practically all psychos.
#8mrmaigoPosted 9/26/2010 7:05:15 PM
I hated that battle, I screwed up and only had like 5 minutes to fight them. I used a flamethrower and bow&arrow&explosive and targeted one of them the best I could.
It slightly less rage inducing than the final fight.
#9VulkanusPosted 9/26/2010 8:52:00 PM
Capcom is notorious for annoyingly designed boss battles, especially when it comes to Dead Rising: There's always a special obscure trick to beating the bosses, but it's usually so obscure you'll never be able to find it without consulting a FAQ.

In this case, the easiest way to get through this is by getting some items first:

1. Get one or two painkillers, you get these by mixing two alcoholic beverages of the same kind at a blender. Painkillers reduce the damage you take and recover you faster when you're staggered by an attack.

2. Get Clawed gloves, two if you can, by combining boxing gloves with a bowie knife. (FYI, this is the boss killing weapon, fast and very damaging, use them against any boss)

3. Get the magazine that improves healing items, it's at the small kiosk just after leaving the safe house.

4. This one is optional: If you have access to an LMG, say by buying it from the pawn shop, combine it with a big toy bear to make a freedom bear, which is like a portable gun turret that shoots at enemies for you. You can buy the LMG from one of the pawn shops, get the money to buy it by building a hacker (flashlight + computer case) and use the hacker on ATMs and slot machines, ATMs will spit out 10,000 bucks before blowing up, slots spit out 1,000. The only downside is that the bear is a big item, which you have to carry in your hands all the way there.

Just before the fight, if you brought him put the bear down at a corner where it can cover a large area, drink a painkiller, pick one of the girls and just wail on her, the brunette is supposedly easier to put down by just spamming attacks. If you want to do this the proper way, it's easier to attack the blond, she does an attack where she slides through the floor on her knees and swings at you, you're supposed to dodge this swing and if you do, she'll stagger and be left open for a couple of attacks, hit her twice and dodge her counterattack.