How to save the game without logging into window live?

#1kisamex22Posted 10/29/2010 1:40:05 AM
How to save the game without logging into window live? Please help me... I cannot save my game at all
#2Solid MuzzaPosted 10/29/2010 4:43:11 AM
Don't pirate. Buy the game.
---
"some have suggested that it might be a side-scroller were raiden shoots lightning out his ass."
- Beast118 on Metal Gear Solid Rising
#3AdenosinePosted 10/29/2010 12:10:58 PM
Use an alternative solution to your game's executable file.

It's common for people who bought the game to use these alternative solutions just because sometimes, those online components can get annoying or they have some form of conflict with their systems.

---
Money is Humanity.
#4kisamex22(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2010 4:35:44 PM

what solution do u mean????

#5tommah1Posted 11/2/2010 2:59:01 PM

Don't pirate. Buy the game.

That's stupid, just cause some people don't feel the need to, or can't, be constantly connected to the internet doesn't mean that they pirated the game

#6AebleskiverPosted 11/3/2010 6:21:53 PM

That's stupid, just cause some people don't feel the need to, or can't, be constantly connected to the internet doesn't mean that they pirated the game

Then go into offline mode. The only reason to not be able to save is that you pirated the game.
---
Fun Fact: On D-Day, Canadian soldiers out preformed the American, British and French troops.
#7ashnailePosted 11/5/2010 11:11:29 PM
Unlikely, if he had pirated the game it would have came as a nice cracked install without any need for GFWL ....
---
Armor won't help the heart stay sharp! Shellbust Stab!
#8zigzagmuffinPosted 11/14/2010 8:06:15 AM
http://segmentnext.com/2010/09/29/dead-rising-2-errors-crashes-gfwl-fix-fixe/

Follow this link, then scroll down towards to #9 on the troubleshooting guide. This will tell you how to save offline. For the record, i work offshore in the gulf of mexico for Chevron, and they have the internet restricted to only people with badge access, so some of us cannot play connected to the internet.
#9ensomneacPosted 11/14/2010 6:33:39 PM

For single-player, you don't need an Internet connection to save.

You can use an offline profile.

However, this game has a release-date check, and that requires an Internet connection.

Microsoft's ZDPP (Zero Day Piracy Protection).

Only way around that cannot be discussed here, but it's not hard to work out for yourself.

#10RheinmetalPosted 11/16/2010 1:49:08 AM

"If someone cannot save then it means that he has a pirate version of the game"???!!! That's absurd! I, for instance, cannot save either, neither install the update file. I have sent an e-mail to Capcom trying to find a solution.