Sony does some terribe marketing.

#1nygiants1080Posted 7/26/2009 1:25:31 AM

This game comes out in August and there is not a single post on this board. I'm pretty sure people don't even know the game is coming out. Bad job by Sony.

Either way i'm getting it because i'm a huge Queen fan, plus it's only a 40 dollar price tag.

WE WILL ROCK YOU!

#2NineT9Posted 7/29/2009 1:10:15 PM
Yea im shocked no one has posted :\ maybe SingStar is just more popular in other countries, and they have had SingStar Queen for a while!

I'm getting it, not becaues im a fan of queen, but just beacuse its SingStar, i just have to collect every SingStar game that gets released :\ does that make me a bad person?
#3eqmykasPosted 8/1/2009 6:42:25 AM
go to amazon UK and type in singstar ps3, you will see the truth of the matter. they have vol3, pop, and motown editions + wireless mics. the truth is singstar is popular in europe and an afterthought in the US market.
#4dark_surgePosted 8/3/2009 8:45:31 PM
I'd get it but my vocal cords retreated into my stomach where they slowly dissolved when I thought about even approaching Freddy's voice.

So I'll stick with listening to them.
#5SqueekyPosted 8/5/2009 12:01:43 PM
I just received an email from Sony stating it was out. I do agree that Singstar is not a big priority for them in NA.
#6coruscantPosted 8/9/2009 6:02:23 AM
There were posts on this fourm actually, but they are gone for some reason.