Sony does some terribe marketing.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SingStar Queen
  3. Sony does some terribe marketing.
6 years ago#1

This game comes out in August and there is not a single post on this board. I'm pretty sure people don't even know the game is coming out. Bad job by Sony.

Either way i'm getting it because i'm a huge Queen fan, plus it's only a 40 dollar price tag.

6 years ago#2
Yea im shocked no one has posted :\ maybe SingStar is just more popular in other countries, and they have had SingStar Queen for a while!

I'm getting it, not becaues im a fan of queen, but just beacuse its SingStar, i just have to collect every SingStar game that gets released :\ does that make me a bad person?
6 years ago#3
go to amazon UK and type in singstar ps3, you will see the truth of the matter. they have vol3, pop, and motown editions + wireless mics. the truth is singstar is popular in europe and an afterthought in the US market.
6 years ago#4
I'd get it but my vocal cords retreated into my stomach where they slowly dissolved when I thought about even approaching Freddy's voice.

So I'll stick with listening to them.
6 years ago#5
I just received an email from Sony stating it was out. I do agree that Singstar is not a big priority for them in NA.
6 years ago#6
There were posts on this fourm actually, but they are gone for some reason.
  1. Boards
  2. SingStar Queen
  3. Sony does some terribe marketing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived