How do you use Gilgamesh's second special?

#1AbnormalElmoXDPosted 6/20/2009 3:06:18 PM
The
Down, right, down, right, mid-attack one?
---
Current PSP Games:Bleach Heat the soul 6,Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable
#2AbnormalElmoXD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2009 3:09:44 PM
I'm also having trouble doing Saber's second and third specials.
You know the specials in between her first SP-A and her EX attack(in the command list)
---
#3WND_ShockzPosted 6/20/2009 3:15:10 PM
Gilgamesh's second special (Gate of Babylon) only works while you're in Gate mode (as opposed to Ea mode; you switch using down-down-H).
Saber's second special (Excalibur) only works when you're in activated/Burst/whatever they call it when you hit L+M+H and your mana is draining mode.
Saber's third special (Avalon) also only works in burst mode, and it's a counter--you have to activate it just before an enemy attack hits.
---
In the name of the Railgun, and of the Missile, and of the Holy BFG. Amen.
#4ORANGE666Posted 6/20/2009 3:15:46 PM

AbnormalElmoXD posted...
The
Down, right, down, right, mid-attack one?
---

Giglamesh has 2 modes of attack: Sword and invisible sword. In order to enter his second combat mode press:

down down Hi-Attack

His special is a wall of thousands of swords appear and attack your opponent.

Anyways, I prefer this mode over his sword because you can attack your opponent and bring them towards you to attack them again and you can use a lot of range attacks.

#5AbnormalElmoXD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2009 3:24:24 PM
@WND_Shockz
Thank you very much, that helped a lot. I can't read Japanese so I was confused when I saw the same command twice but with Japanese letters before it.
@ORANGE666
That didn't answer my question but I never knew Gilgamesh had 2 modes of attack. That was valuable information so thanks.

---