How do you compare this to DBZ another road/Street fighter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Unlimited Codes
  3. How do you compare this to DBZ another road/Street fighter?

User Info: anbu-black-ops

anbu-black-ops
6 years ago#1

^^Topic

Is the controls good and solid? Thanks.

User Info: Hylian_Pirate

Hylian_Pirate
6 years ago#2
I've never played DBZ: Another road, but this will feel similar to a Street Fighter. The controls are very solid, and some of the inputs have been simplified because Capcom and 8ing know that the PSP's D-pad sucks...
"First you anger the touch-pad mouse gods, and now you've angered the Wii gods! What is it with you and technology?!" --- this one's all me

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
6 years ago#3

I this a lot better than DBZ Another Road. The combos are a lot easier to pull off. If you have a DS you should buy Bleach Blade of Fateor Bleach Dark Souls because their somewhat similar to this.

User Info: anbu-black-ops

anbu-black-ops
6 years ago#4
Thanks for the response guys. Much appreciated.

User Info: Cypher0120

Cypher0120
6 years ago#5
I'd say it's like Street Fighter...but so much faster it makes the Street Fighter characters look like snails.

I'd compare it to Guilty Gear due to the reflect cancels, and combo-making, etc.
"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world...." - Hakumen
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Unlimited Codes
  3. How do you compare this to DBZ another road/Street fighter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived