Sakura's Form in F/UC

#1LEZARFD2K7Posted 4/5/2010 5:39:24 PM
*Spoilers*

Where does that super creepy form originate? I just finished watching the anime (Yes, I know there's more to it than just the anime, with the UBW movie and the visual novel games, fate/zero, etc), and I've seen zero percent of Sakura in the form she's at in this game.

I mean, sure, she uses those dark force things when Caster's trying to sacrifice her and Rin saves her, but the outfit is completely new to me, as well as most of the attacks she uses, including the Noble Phantasm (or whatever you'd like to call her ultimate attack).

There are others I haven't seen in the anime, like Leysritt (At least in battle), but I'm curious the most for Sakura, as she appears in the game, and the fact that she is Rider's master? That also never happened in the anime.

Anyways, one question at a time. Is that form of her from Heaven's Feel or Unlimited Blade Works? I'm assuming it's not from Zero, since she'd be WAY too young during the 4th war.
#2LEZARFD2K7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2010 6:36:07 AM
Nevermind, I looked up the three paths for Stay Night and found her getting that form near the end of Heaven's Night.
#3ChickenfrogmanPosted 4/7/2010 6:49:46 PM
Read the VN. You don't know anything about FSN until you read it.
---
Jesus Christ, a paraplegic would read that and gain the ability to walk solely for the purpose of walking away from this thread. - Wes_Janson316
#4cloud218218Posted 4/10/2010 10:25:55 AM
What is this VN that everyone is tlking about in regards to fate stay night? cause I just got finish looking at the anime but would love to continue wth the story of fate stay night especially if it's better than the anime.
#5ChickenfrogmanPosted 4/10/2010 10:37:27 AM
The visual novel of Fate Stay Night is the original story. The anime only follows one of the paths that is in the Visual Novel. The anime is also far, far inferior to the novel in every possible way.
---
Jesus Christ, a paraplegic would read that and gain the ability to walk solely for the purpose of walking away from this thread. - Wes_Janson316
#6cloud218218Posted 4/10/2010 10:41:09 AM
Would you or anyone happen to know where I can find and read the visual novel for free or something? would really love to continue with the story seeing as how the anime was entirely too short.
#7ChickenfrogmanPosted 4/10/2010 11:15:33 AM
Google and mirror moon.
---
#8cloud218218Posted 4/10/2010 11:29:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Hylian PiratePosted 4/10/2010 7:56:31 PM
Direct links can't be posted here due to copyright laws and such. As of now, the most likely way you're going to read the visual novel is by torrenting the original version and then patching it with the mirror moon translation patch. Since the patches do not violate the Terms of Service, I'll link you:

mirror moon translation:
http://www.mirrormoon.org/projects/fate_stay_night

Realta Nua extra CG patch:
http://rnpatch.blogspot.com/

As for the VN itself, Google or your favorite torrent search is your best bet. Talk to us over on the GameFAQs Fate/stay night board once you get up and going!

---
"First you anger the touch-pad mouse gods, and now you've angered the Wii gods! What is it with you and technology?!" --- this one's all me