About the VN

#1titus8705Posted 4/13/2010 12:09:01 PM
Is there a legit place to buy the VN with English translations? I can't read Japanese (so importing is out), and I don't like/trust Torrent sites.

I was trying to find it on Google earlier, but could only find volumes of the anime to buy or Torrents for the VN. Any help is appreciated. Had no idea where to go to ask.
---
PSN: Titus8705
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome!" -- Professor Farnsworth
#2suchiuomizuPosted 4/13/2010 12:53:35 PM
No. The English translation is a fan translation, so that isn't going to happen. You can import a copy then download and apply the patch though.
#3titus8705(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2010 2:35:48 PM
OK, thank you for the quick response. Will have to do that then.

Loved the anime, and it saddens me to see so much people giving it flak. Just makes me want the VN that much more.

Thanks again!
---
PSN: Titus8705
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the angry dome!" -- Professor Farnsworth
#4ChickenfrogmanPosted 4/14/2010 3:38:07 AM
It's because the anime is garbage in comparison to the VN. It deserves all the flak it gets.
---
Jesus Christ, a paraplegic would read that and gain the ability to walk solely for the purpose of walking away from this thread. - Wes_Janson316
#5Dark_InumaruPosted 5/13/2010 11:06:09 AM
Well I know a place to pirate it but I obviously can't tell ya where that is now can I, as for buying a legitimate copy I'm pretty sure that they have it at play-asia, and as for the translation it would be on the mirror moon website.
---
Pain is inevitable......Suffering is optional
#6Dark_InumaruPosted 5/13/2010 11:07:01 AM
And yes the anime, on it's own was not bad at all imo, it was indeed garbage in comparison to the VN.
---
Pain is inevitable......Suffering is optional