Missed my chance, so....

#1MegaZero1212Posted 6/18/2012 2:44:00 AM
I was gonna get the game this week when I had the money, but I just found out today that they stopped selling it on the playstation store last week.

I really don't want to hack my PSP in order to play the game. Any other way I can play it? Can someone, I don't know, copy the game data onto their computer and e-mail it or something?

I'm not tech-savvy, I don't know how things work, so if I offended anyone with that suggestion, I apologize. Just really upset that I missed out on the chance to get the game cause Capcom pulled another dumb move.
#2DarkRPGMasterPosted 6/20/2012 8:49:07 PM
I know that feel TC.

I just found out today that it was taken off the PSN, which angered me. First rule of the PSN is that you don't remove your games from the PSN. This is the first time I've ever heard of this happening, and is REALLY a dumb move from Capcom. What're the rest of us who would have bought it going to do? We can't pay them for it now, so we have to go to illicit means most likely.
---
If being open to things is a crime, then I deserve the death penalty.
Warning, overactive imagination, will come up with crazy ideas at a moment's notice.
#3OmniNexuzPosted 6/22/2012 4:12:37 PM
Yeah I've seen some games go down from the PSN Store before but mostly it was games I didn't care about, until now anyway. I really like this game and it sucks that they took it down....makes me wonder why they never did release physical copies of it.
#4MegaZero1212(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 5:54:14 AM
If you have it Omni, is there any way you could share it?
#5thompsontalker7Posted 7/20/2012 9:39:35 PM
Gamestop still sells it digitally for $20, just bought it today :)
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"Personal matters at the table is bad for digestion."- Saber
#6MegaZero1212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 9:59:28 PM
YOU SIR, have just made my WEEK!
#7thompsontalker7Posted 7/21/2012 7:30:51 AM
No problem, this has also made my week :P
---
#8MegaZero1212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 6:31:58 PM
BTW, since it's Download only, how long did it take for you to get the code? For me it's been almost a day and I've only gotten an order confirmation.

Maybe I just gotta wait till the money is processed?
#9thompsontalker7Posted 7/22/2012 6:59:56 PM
Since they don't do any orders on the weekend, I'd say expect the code tomorrow. If it's not there by then, I'd call them.
---
#10MegaZero1212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 10:23:18 PM
I'll give them till wednesday, and that's only because I've ordered from them before and I know it takes awhile to do things.

Thanks for the heads up on that though. Didn't know they didn't do things on the weekend.