Gamestop work-around

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Unlimited Codes
  3. Gamestop work-around

User Info: Richybenno54

Richybenno54
4 years ago#1
I know I'm a bit late but I have only just realised that they have taken Fate/Unlimited Codes off the PSN Store. I read some other comments on the board and it seems like there's a work-around where you can download the game digitally through the following link: http://www.gamestop.com/psp/games/fate-unlimited-codes/91562

The only problem is that there's a little disclaimer :"Downloads to U.S. addresses only"
The problem with that is that I live in Australia.
I've never dealt with Gamestop before but it seems that after you purchase the game, you will receive a confirmation code in your email, so I'm not sure exactly what the disclaimer is referring to precisely. What I'm basically asking is, would I still be able to use the Gamestop code to download the game even if I live in Australia? I really want my hands on the game, since I love the Fate franchise and I'm kicking myself for not buying it earlier. Any help would be dearly appreciated.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
4 years ago#2
A couple of possible reasons could be this...

1. Can only be downloaded on a US PSN account when you get your redeem token.
2. I guess the digital download code can only be bought in the US (or possibly a US address and area codes and stuff).

Besides, if you need it badly, feel free to PM if necessary. Or you can try to find a way to buy it yourself.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate/Unlimited Codes
  3. Gamestop work-around

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived