How long is this game supposed to be?

#1SuperLocoPosted 5/29/2011 11:10:56 AM
I haven't seen anyone talking about the length when it comes to this game. Anyone see anything in an article or something?
---
Who eliminated me in the Royal Rumble?!
#2dannyanaylorPosted 5/29/2011 2:26:29 PM

It was mentioned in an article from a while ago that it takes about 15 hours to speedplay the game. Another article said that the first domain took about three hours to complete, so it looks like this will be rather long.

#3buzzsawgr81Posted 5/30/2011 10:49:10 AM
2 long games on the same day (this and duke), man, the gaming industry must be slipping, I demand they stop releasing games over 4 hrs. that don't screw us out of our hard earned money...lol, just kidding, it's about time we get some SP games (that aren't RPGs) with some substance.
---
censorship is telling me I can't have steak because a baby can't chew it.
#4Kocano26Posted 5/31/2011 6:09:09 AM
Don't forget that this game is coming with the first one as well, so add that to the length of the game if you haven't played the first yet, or just want to relish in some good memories if you have.
---
Kocano Wins!
#5outcast1398Posted 6/2/2011 11:43:09 AM
dannyanaylor posted...
It was mentioned in an article from a while ago that it takes about 15 hours to speedplay the game. Another article said that the first domain took about three hours to complete, so it looks like this will be rather long.

Wow 15 hours would be great for this type of game. Probably end up being 8-10 though.. at least that's usually how it seems when given the length of a game. Honestly though 10 solid hours would be pretty good and 15 hours would literally take me a couple of months to finish which would be outstanding.
---
Butters - "Yes, I know what you are say-ing"
#6PoporropoPosted 6/2/2011 12:19:59 PM
I really doubt 15 hours :P, probably 6-8 hours lol.
#7BruceLee007Posted 6/2/2011 1:06:28 PM
Kocano26 posted...
Don't forget that this game is coming with the first one as well, so add that to the length of the game if you haven't played the first yet, or just want to relish in some good memories if you have.

How long is the first one?

I'm glad there are finally being single player games longer than 5 hours released this gen.
---
Gamer Tag-SiriusBlack1985
PSN-BruceLee007
#8dannyanaylorPosted 6/2/2011 10:27:37 PM

Poporropo posted...
I really doubt 15 hours :P, probably 6-8 hours lol.

www.clickonline.com/Games/Preview-_-Alice_Madness_Returns/1518

"Alice also promises some serious play time, somewhere around 12-15 hours, which is unheard of for a single player experience these days."

This isn't the only article that claims this.

#9Raven_ShikumiPosted 6/3/2011 12:37:54 AM
The reviews so far are particularly terrible.

Disappointing to say the least, they specify that the game ends up feeling like a bad platforming grind.

I'm now afraid this game will give me nightmarish Super Mario Sunshine-related flashbacks...
---
Cannot forgive the mind, drained of emotion,
that seeks eternity.
#10JeriakimefuPosted 6/3/2011 7:55:25 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
The reviews so far are particularly terrible.

Disappointing to say the least, they specify that the game ends up feeling like a bad platforming grind.

I'm now afraid this game will give me nightmarish Super Mario Sunshine-related flashbacks...

I notice you said "reviews" as in plural form. Right now I've only seen one review (the one from Official Playstation Magazine).

Were there other negative reviews?
---
-
"Frost is a combination of two things I love; Sub-Zero and breasts." - CarnageElite