this game is NOT under-rated.(spoiler)

#1OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 7/18/2011 6:27:56 AM
popped this game in, set the difficulty to nightmare. one play through, 1000/1000 game score. this had to be one of the easiest, most boring games ive ever endured. its not the visuals, or the game-play that bring it down. this game really lacks just one thing-Soul. this game has no soul at all. someone else on this board used the word "cardboard."

i understand all the bad reviews now. as good as this game is, there are no memorable moments, there is never a single ounce of intensity, and the story is non-sense. im glad its over (especially the rolling head parts.) but if you want an easy game to max-out, this is it!
#2MrZetsubouPosted 7/18/2011 6:43:45 AM(edited)
Yeah, that's what you get when you use a guide for your first playthrough. Opinion void.

And don't bother looking for excuses, this game has really well hidden collectibles. Frankly, saying that it is easy to get 1000/1000 is a lie.
---
My favorite doujin games, part 6: Maristice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyK4tsN_CfQ
#3SpazH3dPosted 7/18/2011 7:48:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4OLD_MAN_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 8:48:08 AM
no guide, no codes. just bounce from platform to platform. follow the blue flowers. use the cannon to shoot things in the babies heads or eye. dodge, repeat.
funny how when you like a game its ok, but if you agree a game isnt that good youre a troll. one thing this game does is make me appreciate maro 64- a game where getting small is actually fun.
#5MrZetsubouPosted 7/18/2011 9:20:33 AM
Like I said, don't bother with the obvious lies.
---
Fools simply accept the judgement of their betters, and act as if they're the best!
#6OLD_MAN_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 10:29:14 AM
this must have been a real tough game for you zimbatsu. i guess you never noticed all the arrows pointing to every item to be found. and im sure the little puzzle games that had the same solution everytime must have been a mind-scrambler. and the one part where you jump from a vent to a platform- pretty tough. that, or my gaming skills are unbelievably awesome- so thanks for letting me know my skills are superior. if you need any help with this game, let me know. (push forward with rolling the head, except near the arrows)

i wish i used a guide, than it wouldnt have taken me 8 days to finish this dull game.
#7hijokaidenPosted 7/18/2011 11:07:10 AM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
this had to be one of the easiest, most boring games ive ever endured.

Finally someone gets it! QFT.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#8MrZetsubouPosted 7/18/2011 11:39:51 AM
Trolling won't get you any further either.
---
Invade! Conquer! Plan success!
#9OLD_MAN_GAMER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 12:57:17 PM
"Frankly, saying that it is easy to get 1000/1000 is a lie"

how is it a lie when it has actually happened? the hardest cheevo was beating the last boss without getting hit- which turns out to be easy since you have 3 checkpoints to use.
#10MaloVolpePosted 7/18/2011 1:57:57 PM

Quiete obviously a lie since well, 100 of the points are for playing American McGee's Alice. Please lie somewhere else.