You trollin me?

#1ChupacabrabraPosted 7/30/2011 11:38:15 AM
Yea you, American Mcgee. ( If you are not American Mcgee just leave this topic right now, this isn't intended for your eyes.)

So i was playing your game yesterday. Played for about three hours, the entire first chapter. Now i encountered this crazy rabbit and mouse and they were talking **** and getting up my grill. I don't even know why, but i knew they had to die.I had to kill them.

After them both escaping and all their **** talk i rejoiced when at the end they showed up in a GIANT robot with a drillarm. I couldn't have been any other way, the rabbit yelled "LET THE MADNESS BEGIN" my body responded to his passionate battle cry. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and i started to foam at the mouth.(might even had a spasm or two)
And i knew that i was ready, ready to let the madness begin. Ready to beat that rabbit's head in to get that pudding. ( i was hungry)

As i grabbed my controller suddenly a teapot of all ****** things drops from the sky, and steals my kill. Both of them in fact.

WTF man. I knew your Alice was crazy but i never knew she was a **** tease.
That said, i did spend about 5 minutes laughing afterwards because of how stupid it was not to mention the hatter guy started pouring tea down their broken corpses.

So..you trollin me? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.
Also, kick ass game man, but just because your protagonist is crazy doesn't mean the lock on system has to be. ( I assume this is what you were going for..)
Think about it.

Yours truly,

Chupa.
#2SamuraidoggyPosted 7/31/2011 6:39:09 PM
no
#3SamuraidoggyPosted 7/31/2011 6:39:32 PM
yes
#4GangstaGoadsPosted 8/2/2011 9:27:41 AM
maybe
---
yup I am cool
#5SpazH3dPosted 8/7/2011 9:30:24 PM