Erm... Post your Highscores!!...

#1Fear_WolfPosted 3/6/2009 8:28:24 PM
Rush :81090
Survival :1519890

I gotz 44 omens now
D:
---
Friendship is just like pissing in your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth...
#2joethepimoPosted 3/9/2009 9:13:03 PM
survival: 5 682 681
rush: 68 100
---
The time for the revolution is now http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com
Drugs are good
#3Orange ClockworkPosted 3/12/2009 2:05:53 PM
How do you get 5 million in survival? Once you get around a million points or so and the big rush comes on how do you keep living for so long?
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#4Orange ClockworkPosted 3/12/2009 2:07:12 PM
Oh yeah, my highest is 1,548,720 on survival, I've only played rush like 2-3 times.
---
If you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
If you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
#5masivemunkeyPosted 3/13/2009 3:08:41 AM
Top score in survival: 8,333,280

I think the secret to getting a high score is just getting the right power ups and learning to keep monsters away so they can't attack you (power striker helps a lot with this). The power ups in order of importance (roughly) are bonus finder, telekinesis, score master, panic, power striker, uranium shells, bloodlust, ninja, reloader, extra health and field runner.

The rest of the power ups are pretty much useless in my opinion except for when they are absolutely needed to stay alive such as bandage and blood sacrifice. Never use immortality no matter what! Sniper, new weapon, and crossbow master are all useless, never get them unless there really isn't anything else to get.

The way I usually play is to walk around shooting people in the beginning with your handgun and eventually when it gets hard just basically stand directly above the fountain and kill all the monsters you can while trying to keep them away from you. When health falls run and get it and just keep doing that and you should be able to get over 1,000,000 after a few tries. You really don't need to move too much if you can keep the monsters away, I only really move to pick up items. I also try to save my rockets until a little later since the machine gun works really well when you usually first get it.

Anyway that's my basic strategy, good luck.
#6Fear_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2009 5:16:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Fear_Wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2009 5:22:57 PM
Lol did anyone else know that you can switch your machine gun for a pistol in Rush Mode?
I just found out XD
---
Friendship is just like pissing in your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth...