LAN Co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JonnyPwnSauce

JonnyPwnSauce
7 years ago#1

Is there LAN co-op? This isn't some split-screen bull is it? My brother and I would love to co-op this over lan, and this 56" isn't big enough for the both of us.

Also, will the combat/controls be similar to The Haunted mod for UT3? I haven't played any Resident Evil game yet, but this one looks awesome!

User Info: ash678

ash678
7 years ago#2
bumpy

User Info: rocket_master

rocket_master
7 years ago#3
Should be LAN, dunno though.

User Info: Sh0rty7341

Sh0rty7341
7 years ago#4
Bump. I would crap my pants if this supports LAN Co-Op. Literally. I would poop a little.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

User Info: JonnyPwnSauce

JonnyPwnSauce
7 years ago#5

LAN Co-op hasn't been confirmed by anybody but Co-Optimus.com, but I think its a reliable source.

I am so looking forward to this!

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/1279/PC/Resident_Evil_5.html

User Info: Sh0rty7341

Sh0rty7341
7 years ago#6
I don't think the above source is regarding the PC version though. I could be wrong, however.

I guess we'll have to wait and see on the 15th.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

User Info: DNShepard

DNShepard
7 years ago#7
I hope not.
Semper fudge.

User Info: rocket_master

rocket_master
7 years ago#8
Why would they make the console versions with LAN/system link and leave it out of the PC? That would just be stupid.

User Info: ViperAnaf

ViperAnaf
7 years ago#9

Yes there is - Iv been playing with my brother for 2 hours today on our wifi network

very nice game...

User Info: Artemis_Fei

Artemis_Fei
7 years ago#10
Yup. You can play locally.
CEnco De Mayo. [Proud Participant]
Epic. [1:23]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived