CHEAT: How to get TONS of coins in Ultimate Team.

#1hjk1999Posted 1/16/2010 8:17:27 AM
Go to SETTINGS in ultimate team, then set minutes to 1, then put accelarated clock to 20 OR 25 (forget if there is 25.) then, play a game against the CPU and make sure you win. You will get about 300 coins. Keep doing this and then you will have tons of coins in no time!
---
PSN: kidking299
#2hjk1999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2010 8:39:05 AM
BUMP, Come on, it works!
---
Not changing this signature until the Eagles win a super bowl!
PSN: kidking299
#3Dazza4114Posted 1/16/2010 9:29:15 AM
how is that cheating, its just stupidly obvious

and thats a great way to quickly run down the contracts of all your guys
---
farve. guess u dont really follow football if your not sure how to spell the best qb evers last name-Gamerkid5000 on spelling..
PSN: Bryant4114
#4grandhustler1Posted 1/17/2010 9:25:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5ClubKidPosted 1/17/2010 2:00:59 PM
he's not posting that advice to help people..he's doing it for reverse psychology...some people are dumb enough to follow his advice and they will learn eventually it was bad advice by then it's to late

---
wanna get laid?
crawl up a chicken's butt and wait
#6Predatorian234Posted 1/18/2010 8:35:04 AM
exactly..its cheating for idiots...running all of your contracts out so you have nothing eventually..this type of behavior and shortcut mentally is why we are the world's failure..always looking for a short term solution and suffering the long term consequences because we don't think things out...you are an idiot in the truest meaning of the word

Sooo, you play a 25 minute game and gain 300 points and lose a contract year.

Or you play a 5 minute game and gain 300 points and lose a contract year.

I fail to see the difference other then the amount of time spent playing.

His "cheat" was about getting you lots of coins in shorter amount of time. This does exactly that. There is no wasted contract time. Its the same exact thing as if you were to play 30 minute quarters or 1 minute quarters. Just less amount of time to get from point A to point B.

I fail to see any "long term consequences".

And I fail to see how he's an idiot.
---
"baaaaaaaaaaah" - Trisketthekid
#7darren19822000Posted 1/18/2010 4:52:07 PM
id like to know how to make more than 300 a game...how can i afford a gold pack if i have to buy bronze or silver just to refil my roster.
---
ps3 name i _ove_reefnugs having a baby on aug 12th. my third child :)
#8Predatorian234Posted 1/19/2010 7:28:38 AM
id like to know how to make more than 300 a game...how can i afford a gold pack if i have to buy bronze or silver just to refil my roster.

Well, if you play on-line you get a head to head bonus of like 150 points I think.

The only problem is, online is FULL of nano blitzers and cheesers. And since I never play on-line, I have no clue how to stop them.

So i don't play on-line since its impossible to find someone who doesn't squib every kick, goes for it on every 4th down, and nano-blitzes to the point where you can't even hike the ball because you are hit before the animation even finishes, so you can't even throw the ball real quick.

So, if you know how to counter cheesers, then play on-line. You'll get more points.
---
#9Dazza4114Posted 1/19/2010 8:52:42 AM

exactly..its cheating for idiots...running all of your contracts out so you have nothing eventually..this type of behavior and shortcut mentally is why we are the world's failure..always looking for a short term solution and suffering the long term consequences because we don't think things out...you are an idiot in the truest meaning of the word

Sooo, you play a 25 minute game and gain 300 points and lose a contract year.

Or you play a 5 minute game and gain 300 points and lose a contract year.

I fail to see the difference other then the amount of time spent playing.

His "cheat" was about getting you lots of coins in shorter amount of time. This does exactly that. There is no wasted contract time. Its the same exact thing as if you were to play 30 minute quarters or 1 minute quarters. Just less amount of time to get from point A to point B.

I fail to see any "long term consequences".

And I fail to see how he's an idiot.

Isn't the whole point of playing to... you know... enjoy playing?

Surely its better to get 450 and actually play a full game than waste time playing 2 min games over and over in an endless loop of killing your contracts and refilling them
---
farve. guess u dont really follow football if your not sure how to spell the best qb evers last name-Gamerkid5000 on spelling..
PSN: Bryant4114
#10Predatorian234Posted 1/19/2010 9:06:30 AM
Isn't the whole point of playing to... you know... enjoy playing?

Surely its better to get 450 and actually play a full game than waste time playing 2 min games over and over in an endless loop of killing your contracts and refilling them

That wasn't the point of his topic. He didn't say "To enjoy playing this game more, do this!"

He said "This is a way to get coins faster". And that's exactly what his tactic does.

If you want to argue about whether or not he should be playing 2 min games or not, make a new topic that asks that question

Until then, the only idiots in this topic are the ones calling TC an idiot.
---