anyone else having trouble running the ball?

#1nastydog617Posted 8/16/2009 5:20:36 PM
it seems as soon as my RB gets the ball he is getting tackled. im am looking for holes but there really isn't any and if there is they close down on it way too fast. My longest run is 9 yards in 6 games i've played
#2ksk99Posted 8/16/2009 5:23:01 PM
I cant run either. I play as the Jets who have a good to great line yet every time I try to rush even I end up losing yards. I dont get it. Anyone have any advice for how to run?
---
Pokemon Pearl fc 0086 8919 9996
#3WongWeiPosted 8/16/2009 5:24:50 PM
use the panthers. deangelo is a monster. run outside with him cuz he's really quick.
---
Not changing this sig until the Packers win the Super Bowl. -started 12/24/2008
Xbox Live GT: iTs Hunt3r
#4WBWHAWSAWCPosted 8/16/2009 5:25:43 PM
West. Brook.
---
Lait.
#5Number23rulzPosted 8/16/2009 5:26:04 PM
Try mixing up your plays and when you play them. Like for example if you run the ball on every first down the CPU will catch on. If you want to play action a lot as well and use SLIDE protection. I probably avg like 4.3 at best, just keep practicing
---
You dont even know me and u mad, how it feel to be a hater
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker STP:1 by MajinSumguy90
#6trenkenPosted 8/16/2009 5:27:35 PM
Im not having any problems. Using Brandon Jacobs though which is ridiculous. I can plow over 5 guys and pull about 3 of them pretty regularly.

Be patient, look for holes, protect the ball til you break through, use shift protection, use your special moves, dont sprint until you have a little space. You dont need to follow the arrow the play has planned. Look for the best opening as the play develops.

---
Go Giants, Mets and Knicks!
I am the infamous Trollken!
#7evilbobikusPosted 8/16/2009 5:27:56 PM
Run block sliders.
#8lazy_titanPosted 8/16/2009 5:36:50 PM
use chris johnson and that guy just to damn quick.

but ya mix up some PA and runs both inside and out. and watch your blockers and go with the design of the play dont try going out side the design unless your positive ur play completely broken down and even then 95 times out of a 100 you wont get more then a yard or two.
---
I dont care if you care about my spelling/grammar. I dont care if you also dont care that i dont care that you care about my spelling/grammar.
#9ReillONeillPosted 8/18/2009 4:16:09 PM
Depends on your Offensive Line as well. Titans O Line is so dominant, and they do a much better job of creating holes on the harder difficulties. So far running is a lot better than the previous Madden's.

And I hated the running game last year.
---
How would you like it if, at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you? ~ JP
#10superbob221Posted 8/18/2009 5:27:27 PM
I obviously can not run with the saints but when I am looking to run i play with cowboys or panthers.
I can't seem to do anything with adrian peterson. I don't know why
---
NFL-GO SAINTS!!
College-It's all about the U