AFL Invades Franchise Mode

#1MicrofusePosted 9/26/2009 12:50:35 AM

how i cut the presentation on, i got the pats to play bills i notice we both got the afl jerseys an the old field but the view isnt all orange-brownish like lol.

#2clippers2003Posted 9/26/2009 6:11:08 AM
You cannot change it to look like the brown grainy film in franchise. You can get all other aspects of afl presentation and will get the achievement.
---
Xbox live gamertag - CrazyRonIsHere
#3CeSyrPosted 9/26/2009 8:22:31 AM
so how do you turn on the AFL presentation in franchise mode? its not like in exhibition were the option is availible by pressing RT. Do I have to manually change uniforms and then play?
---
Gamertag: CeSyr
#4clippers2003Posted 9/26/2009 8:51:13 AM
^ You have to play a legacy AFL game. That occurs only when 2 original AFL teams play together. So in week 1, there is the Bills vs. Pats. That is a legacy game so play that one and you will get the achievement. The AFL presentation will turn on automatically for a legacy AFL game in franchise.
---
#5CeSyrPosted 9/26/2009 9:19:19 AM
Im the Jets and Im facing the Pats in my second season, this should regester but it isnt... any help
---
#6clippers2003Posted 9/26/2009 9:21:31 AM
Is there a little AFL symbol when you attempt to play the game. They only have a few legacy AFL games per season. Not every matchup between two AFL teams is considered a legacy game. Just follow my recommendation. Start a new franchise as either the Bills or Pats. They play week 1 and I can guarantee it will give you the achievement because it gave it to me.
---
#7CeSyrPosted 9/26/2009 9:24:25 AM
ahhh, alright, Ill be one of my division rivals... Just wanted to beat the Pats with the Jets... Thanks
---