Does this game show favoritism towards certain teams?

#1yomamma297Posted 6/26/2010 3:56:16 PM
I noticed lately that whenever I play the Patriots or Steelers they always make ridiculous, almost impossible plays (Randy Moss breaking 3 tackles on his way to a touchdown). So I decided to test it out and made a team of NFL superstars plus 4 created players with every rating set to 99. I then got rid of every player on the Patriots with a skill level of 70 or over and replaced them with the trash of the NFL. Right now this team of trash is only trailing by 4 points in the second quarter after scoring on 15 play 70 yard drive, manhandling my superstar defense. My offensive line is barely capable of blocking their defensive line, none of which are rated above 67. Am I just unlucky or does somebody at EA have a hard-on for certain teams?
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#2MagicManJayPosted 6/26/2010 4:09:13 PM
They probably do go hard for some teams...to add "realism" to the game. EA is a joke
---
Why the hell do people insist on insults when all they have to do is say "I don't agree..."
#3TheRedneck14Posted 6/27/2010 4:58:40 PM
I'd say they do, although I have played games where the Lions and Rams played like top rated teams, and then the high rated teams like the Colts or the Saints throw a ton of picks and get blown out against me.
---
Supreme Overlord of Generation 90's
Please call me Joe
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/joecb1991.png