Importing Road to Glory into Madden READ THIS .. What gives?

#1bcdude187Posted 9/8/2009 12:16:40 PM

ok ive had this problem with importing my road to glory quarterback.. for about a couple months ive been building him in college playing everygame and completely shattering the school and college record books.

I won the state championchip and went to BAMA ( nice stadium, prostyle playbook, jerseys)

Anywayz my QB went on to b a 4 year starter, won 3 Hesimans,3 daveys, 3 maxwells and 4 National Championships TOTAL Stud.

Sooo i imported my QB into Madden 10 and this what happen...

no combine , and there was no draft results(is there anyway you can see this??) and my quartback rating was 50something after being 99 since my sophmore year ;S???

if anyone knows why my qb is rated so low in the pros id like to know or if anyone shared the same expercence as i did .

GO SEAHAWKS

GO USC

#2crb41185Posted 9/8/2009 5:34:44 PM

Did you not take that little IQ test thing for your player right when you started Madden Superstar mode? I actually created aQB in NCAA 10 and made him a 99 in everything to see how good he would translate to as a rookie in Madden. I took the test and got a 100and was drafted by some team and i checked my rating and was a 69 overall. I quit and restarted.I took the test again, got a 100 again and was drafted by the Ravens. I checked my rating and was a 76 overall. Flacco is only an 81 so I figured I could catch him. So far been stuck on backup duties for 3 reg season games (yawn). Its easier to just select a player already in the league or just create one....

#3spidermanc2kPosted 9/10/2009 4:48:20 AM
Man, that sucks. I mean, I guess it makes sense that the stats would be lower in the NFL than in college. But still, if the player was lights out in college, a first round pick, and looks primed for the NFL, then you'd think that he'd at least be in the high 70s to low 80s starting out.

Anyone tried it with an RB yet? How would his speed and stuff carry over to madden?
#4gdubchicagoPosted 9/10/2009 4:57:24 AM

spidermanc2k posted...
Man, that sucks. I mean, I guess it makes sense that the stats would be lower in the NFL than in college. But still, if the player was lights out in college, a first round pick, and looks primed for the NFL, then you'd think that he'd at least be in the high 70s to low 80s starting out. Anyone tried it with an RB yet? How would his speed and stuff carry over to madden?

Just imported my RB in to Madden. I won innumerable awards, set many records, had over 10,000 career yards rushing in college and am currently the #1 rated RB in the Online Leaderboard for Florida State. Now that I'm done tooting my own horn...lol...

I took the IQ test and scored 100. My player was a 99 in college and the style of back (balanced), transmitted relatively well. Although the strength, speed and other ratings were lower, it was what you expect moving into the NFL. My RB was drafted by the Jaguars and has a 88 overall rating.

If you want to know my personal opinion, I think it is the AWARENESS that is getting your quarterbacks to such a low ratings level. You would not believe the impact awareness has on a QB (or any other player for that matter). My guess is, you didn't study your playbook much in college. However, I've just started my QB in RTG - so I don't know for sure. Just a thought.

Hope this helps :-)

#5Spurs_RulePosted 9/17/2009 5:47:12 PM
All QB's ratings are lower in this years madden due to extra throw accuracy categories.. I would assume you wouldn't have this problem with any other position, but I wouldn't know.. I'm in my junior year of a FS playing on TCU's team
---
PSN: Mind_Bender
Currently playing: CoD4, Rockband 2, Madden 09, Fallout 3