2011 Rosters... I know there is already another topic.

#1vikingsfb18Posted 9/8/2010 3:05:04 PM
What's a good GT that has the 2011 rosters to download?
---
Minnesota Vikings, Phoenix Suns, Colorado Rockies, Ohio State Buckeyes, Rutgers Scarlet Knights - These are my teams... Where do I live?
#2HAWK327Posted 9/19/2010 5:35:49 PM
I have an updated version I got from DL'd Lovells. I forget what the whole gamertag is. I've been tweeking the rosters for the past 2 weeks. Adjusting attributes and make sure players numbers are right and positions are accurate. I'm also putting what they wear and changing the players positions if they changed. A lot of work doing these. I give Lovell props for doing these.

Personally if I could I would buy NCAA 11 but I'm broke right now and I can't get my football fix so I'm O D'n on NCAA 10. I might upload tonight or tomorrow will post gamertag.
---
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08
#3HAWK327Posted 9/19/2010 5:45:15 PM
Here's Lovell's if you can't wait for mine. Pretty much the same you just have to adjust depth charts and change numbers and attributes if you want these to be 100%

UGA Lovell32 Make sure you put a space after UGA. Hope this helps
---
Not changing this sig until the Jets win a Superbowl. So I guess this sig is here to stay forever!Started 1/23/08