Blazblue x Guilty Gear Crossover Possibility CONFIRMED + More GG Games!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  3. Blazblue x Guilty Gear Crossover Possibility CONFIRMED + More GG Games!!

User Info: Jahkeemyork

Jahkeemyork
7 years ago#1
So there was a new news released concerning an Interview with Daisuke and Ono to summarize it up

- Ono believes the Guilty Gear Story has not ended yet
- Daisuke says that Guilty Gear and Blazblue are both in different worlds, so he wouldn't say that Blazblue has succeeded Guilty Gear. He believes it's just natural to make a Guilty Gear Game for both PS3 and XBOX 360 in the 2D style
- Guilty Gear is an important franchise to them, and wants to please the fans of the Guilty Gear World.
- Blazblue is still a new title, so doing a Cross-over is too soon to tell, but it IS a possibilty.
- The Only question they have to ask is, will a new Guilty Gear sell as well as Blazblue did.

Source: http://dokodemodoors.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-1162.html

User Info: Jahkeemyork

Jahkeemyork
7 years ago#2
Sorry gotta bump this,

User Info: Mr_Massacre

Mr_Massacre
7 years ago#3
not sure a cross over is a good idea... definatly not until they finalise BBs mechanics.

I thought they were working on a PS3 Accent Core port, maybe they will leave that and just go straight into a new installment.

New characters please....
"A match?... No... This'll be a Massacre!!"

User Info: xxGing

xxGing
7 years ago#4
I agree leave BB and GG separate, I enjoy both games though and will continue to support both. Besides if you combine them I'd have to choose between Bang and Baiken and I just couldn't do that.
"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
[pSN= xxGing], [gamerTag= xxGing X], [blazBlue= Main= Bang, Sub= Hakumen], [sF4= Fei Long + Cody with SSF4]

User Info: Craiken

Craiken
7 years ago#5
It'll make me chuckle a bit to see Jin/Noel/Carl aside Ky/Millia/Bridget.

My worry would be how much control Ishiwari would have in such a crossover. He did have the reigns over GG and was pushed back to mainly music in BB.

Artwork, music, concept, AND voicing Sol? I'm pretty sure in a crossover there will be headbutts in what would go down. Whoever "wins" is what will prevail more.
PS3 Network handle: Shoelebubba (Whoever took Craiken, I will shank you).
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
  3. Blazblue x Guilty Gear Crossover Possibility CONFIRMED + More GG Games!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived