Blazblue x Guilty Gear Crossover Possibility CONFIRMED + More GG Games!!

#1JahkeemyorkPosted 12/30/2009 11:13:59 PM
So there was a new news released concerning an Interview with Daisuke and Ono to summarize it up

- Ono believes the Guilty Gear Story has not ended yet
- Daisuke says that Guilty Gear and Blazblue are both in different worlds, so he wouldn't say that Blazblue has succeeded Guilty Gear. He believes it's just natural to make a Guilty Gear Game for both PS3 and XBOX 360 in the 2D style
- Guilty Gear is an important franchise to them, and wants to please the fans of the Guilty Gear World.
- Blazblue is still a new title, so doing a Cross-over is too soon to tell, but it IS a possibilty.
- The Only question they have to ask is, will a new Guilty Gear sell as well as Blazblue did.

Source: http://dokodemodoors.blog54.fc2.com/blog-entry-1162.html
#2Jahkeemyork(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2009 3:16:11 AM
Sorry gotta bump this,
#3Mr_MassacrePosted 12/31/2009 7:17:40 AM
not sure a cross over is a good idea... definatly not until they finalise BBs mechanics.

I thought they were working on a PS3 Accent Core port, maybe they will leave that and just go straight into a new installment.

New characters please....
---
"A match?... No... This'll be a Massacre!!"
#4xxGingPosted 12/31/2009 8:38:46 AM
I agree leave BB and GG separate, I enjoy both games though and will continue to support both. Besides if you combine them I'd have to choose between Bang and Baiken and I just couldn't do that.
---
"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
[pSN= xxGing], [gamerTag= xxGing X], [blazBlue= Main= Bang, Sub= Hakumen], [sF4= Fei Long + Cody with SSF4]
#5CraikenPosted 12/31/2009 2:22:00 PM
It'll make me chuckle a bit to see Jin/Noel/Carl aside Ky/Millia/Bridget.

My worry would be how much control Ishiwari would have in such a crossover. He did have the reigns over GG and was pushed back to mainly music in BB.

Artwork, music, concept, AND voicing Sol? I'm pretty sure in a crossover there will be headbutts in what would go down. Whoever "wins" is what will prevail more.
---
PS3 Network handle: Shoelebubba (Whoever took Craiken, I will shank you).