Weapon Swap? AngryFace Emotes? Where?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Army of Two: The 40th Day
  3. Weapon Swap? AngryFace Emotes? Where?

User Info: StroutX

StroutX
7 years ago#1
I must have missed something. How do you swap weapons? Or smack each other around.
I know how to fistpump, but... that's it.

User Info: 1o_OL

1o_OL
7 years ago#2
Don't know about swapping weapons but to smack your partner, just hit the melee button close to them.

User Info: Red01MustangGT

Red01MustangGT
7 years ago#3
Why would you want to swap weapons? Just go into weapon customization mode and make your own. Unless you don't have the funds yet, in which case play for a few more minutes, you'll get the cash.
Thermaltake Mozart TX | OCZ GameXtreme 700W | AMD Phenom 9950 | ASUS M3A78-T | 4GB (2X2) Corsair Dominator | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Vista x64/XP x86

User Info: StroutX

StroutX
7 years ago#4
Well, considering the first game had weapon swap, I figured this game would.
Duh.

User Info: Rapaleeman

Rapaleeman
7 years ago#5
In single player, stand next to your partner and you can see a weapon swap icon pop up on the screen.

Not sure on multi since I bring my own "business" to the party and refuse to share.
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
Going nowhere is the same as saying going everywhere.

Red01MustangGT
7 years ago#6
Well, considering the first game had weapon swap, I figured this game would.
Duh.

Right, I never found a use for it in the first is why I asked. I never ran across a reason to use it in the 2nd yet either. Expecially since you can go into weapon customization mode just about any time you want anyway, even less of a reason now to need it...
Thermaltake Mozart TX | OCZ GameXtreme 700W | AMD Phenom 9950 | ASUS M3A78-T | 4GB (2X2) Corsair Dominator | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Vista x64/XP x86

User Info: Rivermouth93

Rivermouth93
7 years ago#7
You can pick up a temporary weapon, but you can't keep it forever like in the first game.

User Info: HereticCivic

HereticCivic
7 years ago#8
^ is why we dont need weapon swap
(insert your name here) SUIT UP!

User Info: ZarnonElchris

ZarnonElchris
7 years ago#9
"You can pick up a temporary weapon, but you can't keep it forever like in the first game."

You couldn't pick up weapons at all in the first game, let alone keep them forever.

Red01MustangGT
7 years ago#10
ZarnonElchris speaks the truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Army of Two: The 40th Day
  3. Weapon Swap? AngryFace Emotes? Where?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived