YEAH! Just took an Ez8 to the moon and won!

#11ObikenobiPosted 3/22/2012 11:18:47 AM
Ptr_Grifin posted...
Man, I just can't seem to get the parts and items I want. I had a good luck streak and was able to get all 10 SM Gelgoog parts in 12 games but now I can't seem to get his saber or JR's saber. I also have 8 of 10 parts for the EB Gelgoog, but can't seem to get the last two to drop. I hate playing this game for hours and not really gaining anything that I'm going for.

Hey let me know what levels you want to run I have read that it is easier to get drops on a game that 1 you are not hosting and 2 a game that is a 2 player room.

That being said My PSN is wantoplayagame2 which I do eastern time in the afternoons from roughly 4:40 5Pm till 7:00 or 8:00 PM.

I would be happy to host for you and run the missions just let me know.
#12Ptr_Grifin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 11:07:05 PM
You're already on my friends list, I'm Deadpool_44.
---
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
#13ObikenobiPosted 4/13/2012 6:01:51 AM
Ptr_Grifin posted...
You're already on my friends list, I'm Deadpool_44.

Oops so where have you been I took some time off but it looks like better than two weeks for you. Still need the parts? Lets get together and do some farming.
#14Ptr_Grifin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 12:49:38 PM
My boss has been putting me on a lot of 3rd shifts lately. I feel like a turtle hermit, I sleep during the day time and am awake when everyone else is sleeping. Nothing to do. My friend lent me Skyrim and I have been addicted to it.
---
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.
More topics from this board...
This or Gundam Breakervid_ICARUS68/6 12:03PM