Where is the Bee-Hive MKII?

#1Hotel_SecurityPosted 10/29/2009 8:32:01 AM
This is a stupid question but I can't for the life of me find the Bee-Hive MKII. All I read was it's in Rionosis but there's no guide that tells me where to find it. I already searched that level up and down and I'm clueless.

I gotta say, the skill point and alien code guides are fine but the walkthroughs for this game are useless. I only found two guides online and both seem to miss basic things like finding the titanium bolts and weapons and neither give you any decent strategies for beating anything. Plus none of them even MENTION the key cards which I needed to search through message boards to find info about. I'm amazed that there's not a guide that even mentions finding the Bee-Hive.
#2Hotel_Security(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2009 8:32:50 AM
I meant Bee-Mine, technically. I hope there's someone still alive on this board. I feel like the only person on the planet who is playing this game (I just got it).
#3itsme73Posted 11/1/2009 2:24:07 AM
*SPOILERS*its on that new years planet where you follow kingpin
Just search alot and you will find it (its near one of the disguise places)

---
Watch out! I've got a bag of alternate's ectoplasmic rocks!
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc210/SmashedZebra/itsme.jpg
#4Hotel_Security(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2009 12:44:23 PM
Oh thanks. I eventually found it. It's amazing that I missed it so much since it's sitting out in the open...I think I thought it was part of the New Year's scenary.