Statue Of Liberty :(

#1BloodyRawPosted 9/30/2009 1:03:23 AM
This chick is lighting (literally) me up on something vicious lol, is there a special way in beating her without getting my head pounded in? She looks amazing as well, especially when she came down off the island, my jaw almost dropped lol. Is she in the 360 version as well?
---
psn: konnect
#2eludingdeathPosted 9/30/2009 1:04:43 AM
when I fought her it was nearly identical to the buddha fight... keep trying :)
#3BattlenotePosted 9/30/2009 1:06:38 AM
Well my tip to make things easier is to instead of concentrating on the hand that she strikes with go for the opposite one that is stationary you'll be able to break it allot quicker and safer than the one she uses to attack. When both hands are cracked gets mid range and start shooting her in the neck with the bow. Now this part seems to get allot of people for some odd reason,l but when she sluches over, run up to her head and press triangle and that's game.
---
MGO: Yukiko Amagi PSN: Selvaria-chan
Playing: ToVS, Idol Master SP, BlazBlue, Fate/Unlimited Code.
#4BloodyRaw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2009 1:08:18 AM
Well budda didnt have the lighting coming out his ar$e lol. Are you supposed to attack her hands until she gets her neck split open to use the bow?
---
#5BloodyRaw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2009 1:10:03 AM
Nightmare for three..and its good bulls win lol. Thanks for the tip kind sir. BTW I have a mic as well if you want to co-op, but beware I'am not a masta ninja lol.
---
#6BattlenotePosted 9/30/2009 1:10:31 AM
basicly when she rears back in pain you broke that hand, notice on her wrist are these weird cufflink things when one of those appears on her neck that's when you start shooting. She actually poses to expose it so it's pretty obvious. Once it's exposed you can shoot it all you want
---
MGO: Yukiko Amagi PSN: Selvaria-chan
Playing: ToVS, Idol Master SP, BlazBlue, Fate/Unlimited Code.
#7DaimeionPosted 9/30/2009 1:11:02 AM
Yes there is, if she tries to hit you with her lighting fist, DO NOT REVERSE WIND THAT, just run. After the fist hits the ground, it will electrocute you, that's when you do a reverse wind jump, to the OTHER hand and attack it like crazy. Remember to stay in the center, and go for the hand that she's not attacking you with.
#8bearyojoPosted 9/30/2009 1:11:15 AM
ya its almost identical to the Buddha statue. Use Enma's Fang and stay on her sides. just make sure u time ur jump well (like 1-2 secs after her fists lands) to avoid the electrical field. Keep some distance when shes doing that crazy bashes if you want to be safe, and when she get stunned or whatever just shoot some arrows and she'll fall down. and go to her face and finish her.

but ya i thot she was harder to fight than Alexei or whatever, couldn't figure out how to finish her the first time.....
#9BloodyRaw(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2009 1:15:55 AM
Wow alot of great and helpful responses, ty all that replied. I can tell that this is going to be a very helpful and mature board :).
---
#10girlpowerzPosted 9/30/2009 6:25:46 AM
I must have died to her three times already since it's my first runthrough of the game. Can someone tell me if you need to have your arrows charged when you attack her neck and which position do you have to stand to get her neck?