can we play with pc gamers

#1bleach209Posted 6/18/2010 6:43:25 AM
just wanted to know if i could play this on my ps3 and vs people on the PC
---
M.A.G Interdiction dlc pack OMG =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwGe2VWttY8
#2Chrypt22Posted 6/20/2010 7:04:33 PM

No. The Mouse and keyboard controls would rape anyone on any console. Besides, its more of a network protocol setup and would be extremely complicated to do so... dont think they would do that with a downloadable game cause it would be expensive.

#3lightarr0Posted 7/9/2010 8:12:42 PM
Well, PC gamers will be able to play with Xbox 360 users, as it is a "Game for Windows" but not PS3.

And the above statement is true, we would rape console players :P
#4Flames21891Posted 7/17/2010 6:39:34 AM

[QUOTE="lightarr0"]Well, PC gamers will be able to play with Xbox 360 users, as it is a "Game for Windows" but not PS3. And the above statement is true, we would rape console players :P[/QUOTE]

I doubt that. Just because it is a "Games for Windows" game doesn't mean multiplayer is cross-platform. For example, GTA4 is one such game. It's probably because PC users WOULD rape console players,.

#5Red_JesterPosted 7/23/2010 12:16:40 AM
It's not cross-platform for either console.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#6KaznastyPosted 7/23/2010 9:03:30 AM
"It's not cross-platform for either console."

This is correct.

And while Chrypt22 is correct that the programming side of it makes it difficult, a big reason for the lack of cross-platform gaming is because the console companies want to keep people on their platform rather than giving people options to play with their friends that involve them losing revenue. IMHO it's more business related than tech related, but both are definitely factors.

And yes, us console players would be teh raped anyways :P lol
---
Son, I am so not teh concern.
XBL: Kaznasty