I can spot some major problems with this.

#1CommanderSteranPosted 7/2/2010 7:38:19 PM
First,the sniper will be unusable. You can't snipe well if you're always on the run. Second,I have a problem with the health system. If you have to stop and get health at central station,everyone will kill you as you get health. That will take the fun out of the game. Any other thoughts?
---
PSN ID:LivingWeapon5
#2TheMaskedHoboPosted 7/2/2010 8:14:45 PM
Well IMO I don't see a problem with these things.
Sniper's can see people coming just like how they can see the snipers. So you have the choice of staying and going for a kill, or running away for a better position to kill others. Granted it isn't very sniper friendly but I doubt that people can't snipe anymore.
As for the health system I rather like the idea of it. I assume it will be a run into it and get healed thing, but if it's a waiting time I can see a problem. Everything in this game is about making camping a bad strategy and making rushing a bit more viable. So camping a health station will get you killed off pretty easy if they make the maps right. EX: More than one way to the health stations.
#3PojoTheChickenPosted 7/2/2010 10:54:34 PM
Pretty sure there's no grenade launcher so that's already a plus for me. Have you guys played MW2 lately? I guarantee you EVERY game you play will have at least 1 person with the grenade launcher with either scavenger/danger close/bling with RDS/etc...

If I can stomach the crap MW2 feeds me, I'm pretty sure I will be able to get through this. I don't think health stations will be a problem either. I'm guessing it's going to be a health respawn token kinda thing. I think sniping will be fine too. Sure you prob won't get a sniping experience like in BC2, but it's hard to do sniping like that without huge maps with some kind of objective.
#4CommanderSteran(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2010 11:15:55 AM
IDK about grenade launchers. They said it would have really customizable guns.
---
#5TheMaskedHoboPosted 7/4/2010 3:43:44 PM
I am 100% positive there are no grenade launchers.
#6PaatStradaPosted 7/4/2010 8:30:31 PM
Maybe players would use teamwork to get to a health station and heal themselves. Use the HRV to see if anyone is camping it and take them out.
#7PojoTheChickenPosted 7/5/2010 2:28:30 PM
I wouldn't be too worried. The helmet will help you see if anyone is camping there. I'm actually thinking that it's basically going to be a pit stop. Anyone there is basically going to get grenaded, so I can actually see people camping people going into that site <.<
#8wolfblademusicPosted 7/6/2010 8:31:10 PM

CommanderSteran posted...
First,the sniper will be unusable. You can't snipe well if you're always on the run. Second,I have a problem with the health system. If you have to stop and get health at central station,everyone will kill you as you get health. That will take the fun out of the game. Any other thoughts?
---

If you're going it alone. Ya problems. if you're working as a team, I don't see any issues at all. I think having someone with HRV and someone sniping could be a really good team though. Entering hallway 3:00 in 3, 2, 1 *gunshot to the head* 12:00 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, *gunshot to the head*

Maybe it'll be hard to get teamwork down that well, but at the same time, that's what this game is designed for, watching each others asses.

#9kazaterPosted 7/8/2010 5:42:48 AM

hello mates.. i've got this on my xbox (yeah i have a ps3 too) please don't flame :) the sniping is actually really fun, depending on ther map, you choose the scope you want (there are 6 diff ones) and can be really deadly.

the health station mechanic helps keep things frantic and fast.. i actually think its really great..

all in all i think its a really fun and fast fps.. the custimization is also really awesome.. :D