Troop Editor/Mod

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BenSully1234

BenSully1234
6 years ago#1
There are a couple things I used with the original mount and blade that I was hoping someone might have come across already for warbands. The first is a troop editor that HokieBT made- it allowed you to change what armors and items certain troop types used as well as editing partys- like make groups of sea raiders appear in larger numbers, or have farmers as prisoners- has a program like this come around for Warbands, or does anyone know how to edit things like the party or troops txt files?

The second was a mod that made building construction go much faster- instead of over a month to make a mill it took a few weeks. I'd love to get my hands on a similar mod or learn how to change construction times myself if anyone knows a good starting point I'd appreciate it.

User Info: treygreen13

treygreen13
6 years ago#2
Take a look at the Taleworlds website. On the forums there is a program called MBTWeak that allows you to change a lot of things.

I don't believe the troop editor is out yet, but the tweaks offered on M&B work on Warband, minus a couple of tweaks.

User Info: treygreen13

treygreen13
6 years ago#3
Sorry, got the name backwards. It's TweakMB.
Here's the link. http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751

User Info: salatrin

salatrin
6 years ago#4
From magelord 82 tweaks, the one for changing the values that effect construction buil;d times and cost can be found at this link
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1217024.html#msg1217024

i haven't tried it myself yet but i checked the code in the menus.txt file and it is still the exact same from what i can see so i don't see why it shouldn't work.
We are not retreating, We are simply advancing in a different direction.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived