How do I hold a feast?

#1Linkmaster71Posted 4/11/2010 9:03:14 PM
As a lord, can I hold a feast? I own a 4 villages, a castle and one of the larger castle-towns (Tulga).
---
I'm glad that they say "Our AC-130 is in the air". That makes it feel like I contributed. - lionheart079
#2store_lurkerPosted 4/11/2010 9:38:57 PM
Yes, but there are certain requirements.

First you must be lord of a castle or town (you already have that covered). Second, you must be married. Talk to your wife about holding a feast and she will give you a summary of your ability to hold a feast based on the contents of your larder. You will likely have to travel around a lot to fetch different food and drink to serve in the party.

For the most effective feast you need a large quantity of foods with a wide variety, significant amounts of oil, wine, ale. You will also want to stock up on spice. Once you are ready, tell your wife to send out the invitations.
---
Stop spamming Barcelona attack? My response to that is EEEIIIAAAAAAIIEEEEEEE!
#3Linkmaster71(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2010 11:13:20 AM
So, if my character is female, would I need a husband to do it?
---
I'm glad that they say "Our AC-130 is in the air". That makes it feel like I contributed. - lionheart079
#4Ikari GendoPosted 4/13/2010 12:26:06 AM
No you just go to the kitchen in the castle and do all the preparations yourself.
---
Set signature in options page.
#5JiRiNcPosted 4/13/2010 6:02:03 AM
LMAO!!! legend
---
(Gaming Since 1987) New Gen Gamers remind me of Newtypes they see everything but they know nothing
PSN: JiR-INC