How do I hold a feast?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. How do I hold a feast?
6 years ago#1
As a lord, can I hold a feast? I own a 4 villages, a castle and one of the larger castle-towns (Tulga).
I'm glad that they say "Our AC-130 is in the air". That makes it feel like I contributed. - lionheart079
6 years ago#2
Yes, but there are certain requirements.

First you must be lord of a castle or town (you already have that covered). Second, you must be married. Talk to your wife about holding a feast and she will give you a summary of your ability to hold a feast based on the contents of your larder. You will likely have to travel around a lot to fetch different food and drink to serve in the party.

For the most effective feast you need a large quantity of foods with a wide variety, significant amounts of oil, wine, ale. You will also want to stock up on spice. Once you are ready, tell your wife to send out the invitations.
Stop spamming Barcelona attack? My response to that is EEEIIIAAAAAAIIEEEEEEE!
6 years ago#3
So, if my character is female, would I need a husband to do it?
I'm glad that they say "Our AC-130 is in the air". That makes it feel like I contributed. - lionheart079
6 years ago#4
No you just go to the kitchen in the castle and do all the preparations yourself.
Set signature in options page.
6 years ago#5
LMAO!!! legend
(Gaming Since 1987) New Gen Gamers remind me of Newtypes they see everything but they know nothing
PSN: JiR-INC
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. How do I hold a feast?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived