How do I start a war with another kingdom but not actually get involeved in any fighting?
I've got a similar question, I'm fighting for the Nords and have beenat peace for 70-90 days and its getting pretty boring, so is there any way to start a war??
if you're a lord just ask other lords for tasks, some of them want war and will tell you how to start one. if you run your kingdom then you can talk to your minister and ask them to declare war.
also you can attack another nation during peace, and it increases the chance they will respond which leads to war. but is not guaranteed
thanks sony I'll try that out
Will attacking another nation during peace low your rep with your current nation?
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta
* 2 teaspoons butter, softened
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done. Drain. Add tomato sauce, olives, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and oregano. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
3. Please mostaccioli in a shallow, 3 quart baking dish. Toss with butter or margarine. Pour meat sauce over, and top with shredded mozzarella.
4. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Creates several servings of war, depending how big you want them.
i hate it when people quote other people and put it in there sig! ITS EVIL!
back on topic just do not quit. lol. - thespywholied
If you are a vassal and you attack another kingdom via raiding a village or 1 of their caravans during peace time, it increases the likelihood of war. The downside to this is a potential bummer though...
You will take a major hit on relations with the targeted Kingdom obviously AND next time you go speak with your King he will scold you and potentially hold you accountable with treason. Obviously this leads to a negative hit on your relations with your King whether he actually charges you with treason or just issues it as a threat.
I don't know how the treason thing works in the game btw. I was only threatened with it when I saw this in a game, so it could just be a threat and nothing more. Taking a hit on relations with your King is bad enough though, as it lowers the possibility of receiving new fiefdoms.
"If you will it, It is no dream."