How do you start a legit war?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. How do you start a legit war?
6 years ago#1
I own some land now but I have no one to fight against, and a lot of my lords have no fiefs. My question is:

How am I to be provoked into starting a war so that my lords don't think I'm a c*** dragon?

Trying to start wars as it is leads my counsel into telling me just that. I have no reason to. I don't particularly want to raid any villages or anything, so will other kingdoms just give me reasons to start wars for no reason eventually?
6 years ago#2
...I'm pissing off the sultan by saying I'm gonna battle him, but then change my mind >_>
If he hates me...maybe he will start a war...
6 years ago#3
Recruit some of their lords and that will provoke him. That's the only way I have managed to provoke a war. Maybe raid some of the factions caravans.
Originally Posted by Go_That_Guy
Welcome to the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
6 years ago#4
Attacking caravans makes nearly all your lords mad at you >_>
6 years ago#5
Talk to the person inside you're castle. They'll give you the option of declaring war on another kingdom.
Zikel Server - Kitiny Asmodian Spiritmaster
6 years ago#6
...They say if you have no reason it makes you seem too violent to your lords.
6 years ago#7
Big deal. Just take the hit now. If you are successful in the war the gains from bestowing fiefs on your vassals should lead to net positives.
"If you will it, It is no dream."
  1. Boards
  2. Mount & Blade: Warband
  3. How do you start a legit war?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived