How do you start a legit war?

#1Face_LostPosted 4/30/2010 12:16:54 PM
I own some land now but I have no one to fight against, and a lot of my lords have no fiefs. My question is:

How am I to be provoked into starting a war so that my lords don't think I'm a c*** dragon?

Trying to start wars as it is leads my counsel into telling me just that. I have no reason to. I don't particularly want to raid any villages or anything, so will other kingdoms just give me reasons to start wars for no reason eventually?
#2Face_Lost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2010 12:45:59 PM
...I'm pissing off the sultan by saying I'm gonna battle him, but then change my mind >_>
If he hates me...maybe he will start a war...
#3zerozediPosted 4/30/2010 1:08:06 PM
Recruit some of their lords and that will provoke him. That's the only way I have managed to provoke a war. Maybe raid some of the factions caravans.
---
Originally Posted by Go_That_Guy
Welcome to the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
#4Face_Lost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2010 1:46:20 PM
Attacking caravans makes nearly all your lords mad at you >_>
#5Champagne_SweetPosted 4/30/2010 6:23:47 PM
Talk to the person inside you're castle. They'll give you the option of declaring war on another kingdom.
---
Zikel Server - Kitiny Asmodian Spiritmaster
#6Face_Lost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2010 6:54:06 PM
...They say if you have no reason it makes you seem too violent to your lords.
#7nukedysfunkPosted 5/1/2010 11:58:00 AM
Big deal. Just take the hit now. If you are successful in the war the gains from bestowing fiefs on your vassals should lead to net positives.
---
"If you will it, It is no dream."